NFNL Div 2 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

pOpOtAm

Senior List
Jul 14, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Big shoes to fill the guy who has coached them for last few years is a awesome coach and a very hard coach to coach against. Hopefully he is sticking around the club. Would be a big loss to Lower if he has walked away.

I see he was at thomastown assistant this year . Good luck to him hope does well . From few games i saw looked like did good job was not their durning the week but think just let him go and enjoy the role

TOUEIHSEA

Debutant
Aug 22, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Why didn't they mention Thomastown in the write up if he was there this year?
Extensive resume nonetheless even though he jumps from year to year. Guy I know from Donny said he was close to getting head role there after ex Collingwood player Tranqwillie resigned

Keptindark

Team Captain
Nov 24, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Extensive resume nonetheless even though he jumps from year to year. Guy I know from Donny said he was close to getting head role there after ex Collingwood player Tranqwillie resigned
Gee not much of a difference ... head coach of a club to div2 under 19’s..

Eyes_and_Ears

Team Captain
Oct 8, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
Why do I think this is one of those things you tell people in an interview.

Either way enough experience for 19s.

red devils 18

Debutant
Apr 1, 2008
preston
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Maybe ask thomastown ? What so important about this appointment a guy who has been few club and now got given a head coach role good luck to him
Wants his own team and finally got it terrific fella and i hope it goes well for him time will tell .A lot of respect for him at DFC .

Rustyrich

Cancelled
Aug 17, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Well played Whittlesea. Banyule just didn't show up and core players had quiet games. Hope they perform well back in Div 1 next season.

latemail

Team Captain
Aug 17, 2007
bundoora
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
All 3 winners today coming off playing last week. The week off may help a player or 2 but does nothing for a side at our standard of footy IMO. Whittlesea definitely finished the stronger of the 2 sides in the main game and are deserving premiers.

Swoopingtime

All Australian
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well played Whittlesea. Banyule just didn't show up and core players had quiet games. Hope they perform well back in Div 1 next season.
Banyule didn't show up???
Please Whittlesea went full noise from the opening BOUNCE and Banyule sat back and watched second to the ball doesn't win grand finals. The one thing I noticed today was Ricky Dyson is done, his been an outstanding player at NFNL level and his AFL career speaks for itself but his done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back