NFNL Div 2 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe mayo but word is it didn’t end every well between Lower and Flynn. Real shame if true.
Clubs rightly disappointed but never stand in the way of a player playing at a higher level. Flynny deserves to dominate divvy1. Good luck big fella. One thing I’ve learnt is never burn your bridges as a club

Any one have any news on Watsonia -

Are they moving grounds ??

Recruits ??

How did they perform this year ?!!

Clubs rightly disappointed but never stand in the way of a player playing at a higher level. Flynny deserves to dominate divvy1. Good luck big fella. One thing I’ve learnt is never burn your bridges as a club
Talk about playing a straight bat Bear. Give us something more than the boring club lines.

Yep we heard the same story. Apparently BT was all but gone.
I wasn’t around the club itself much but I have been in constant communication with those who were and this is the first I’ve heard of this.

I think BT was reappointed prior to season end and Patty doesn’t strike as the kind of bloke that would be involved in any of that. Always been a club first guy.

Interesting to see how Lower Plenty perform next season in Div 2. I personally think they have a great set of core players that obviously couldn't get the job done in Div 1 but did have a crack and won a couple. Unless a bunch of them have left they should be one of the favourites.

Interesting to see how Lower Plenty perform next season in Div 2. I personally think they have a great set of core players that obviously couldn't get the job done in Div 1 but did have a crack and won a couple. Unless a bunch of them have left they should be one of the favourites.
On current recruitment what other clubs would be pushing finals .
And I know it’s very very early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Through recruitment or a healthy list ? Or a bit of both
Good new coach, a few recruits and hopefully better injury luck.

They have a lot of good players imo. They’ll be good.

Epping won’t be a write off they will surprise some
I mean they will improve but I think they’ll be close to relegated, they were very poor last year. Panton Hill rumoured to be losing a few so they maybe struggle.

I think you'll find Div 2 will be pretty strong and even this year and doesnt matter what happens during the year it's Finals Football that counts, West Preston won 10 games and Greensborough won 17, guess who won the Flag.

EPPING promoting that player’s girlfriends and wives are invited to a few pre season sessions for a run around 🤦🏽‍♂️
Silly season well and truly upon us

EPPING promoting that player’s girlfriends and wives are invited to a few pre season sessions for a run around 🤦🏽‍♂️
Silly season well and truly upon us
“While the boys train, the girls will sit back and enjoy a BBQ & drinks”.....

Why don’t people just name names?
Todd Hughes from Bundoora confirmed signing at Thomo, great signing proven goal kicker in div 2 won the comp goal kicking in 2015, 196 goals in 3 seasons in div 2 is a handy return. Finally thomo have a decent key forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back