NFNL Div 2 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably one of the biggest junior clubs in the league might help haha.

Unfortunately Banyule council don’t seem all to rushed to throw money into local football compared to Nillumbik who are simply outstanding.

Banyule just starting to upgrade lights (how poor Banyule ended up with those crap Halogens when Heidelberg West have LEDS?)
Very average for night games. Maybe the 18 sparkies on the list can assist with an upgrade

Who’s everyone’s relegation tip.

I think PH will survive and actually suprise a few. They’ve lost McLellalan and Boyden but retained most others and signed a few handy players.

They’ll take a big scalp or 2 at home they play the ground extremely well.

I’m tipping Epping to be relegated.

I think PH will survive and actually suprise a few. They’ve lost McLellalan and Boyden but retained most others and signed a few handy players.

I think ph or watsy

Fitzroy with Dean Rioli walking out after round 8

Hasn’t been mentioned in the NFNL transfer news but word around Eltham is Bo Falk has returned after a couple of years away. Great pick up if true. Can kick both sides of the footy, strong overhead, and knows where the goals are.

Hasn’t been mentioned in the NFNL transfer news but word around Eltham is Bo Falk has returned after a couple of years away. Great pick up if true. Can kick both sides of the footy, strong overhead, and knows where the goals are.
You’ve only posted twice on this forum and Big footy in general and both have been about Bo Falk, you wouldn’t happen to be Bo Falk would you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol. You’ve bagged the Avramovs and Freeman’s who both had run ins with Supa at the club. You have spoken about Thomastown a lot. I wonder who you really are...
Take a straw poll from 10 clubs and I’m almost certain you’ll find every club thinks those guys are absolute flogs.
Ps so is Mario for that matter. You’ll be very surprised the club I follow bcos yourself and I have shared a beer quite recently 😉

Last edited:
Take a straw poll from 10 clubs and I’m almost certain you’ll find every club thinks those guys are absolute flogs.
Ps so is Mario for that matter. You’ll be very surprised the club I follow as yourself and I haves shared a beer quite recently 😉
Wat?

Can anybody provide some info on Watsonia -

Seem to have recruited well -

What’s the culture of the club like -

Them seem professional from viewing a couple of there trading nights - but sometimes what you see isn’t what you get

Just thinking of getting involved and have heard different opinions of them

So any feedback would be great -

Remove this Banner Ad

Back