NFNL Div 2 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Zakka retiring from Essendon, could he play at Panther?
I know there are “other ways” but Eltham has a lot of top end talent and would think there salary cap is extremely tight. Interested to see how they could then satisfy Zaharakis $$ wise, unless a few are on the way out down there or he has mates he wants to play with at Eltham.

I know there are “other ways” but Eltham has a lot of top end talent and would think there salary cap is extremely tight. Interested to see how they could then satisfy Zaharakis $$ wise, unless a few are on the way out down there or he has mates he wants to play with at Eltham.
He has already said he is hopefully looking to continue his AFL career

Would 100% try another AFL club first. Eltham would find a way to fit him surely when the time comes, it also helps that he has a lot of his high school and club mates still playing/associated with the club

Would 100% try another AFL club first. Eltham would find a way to fit him surely when the time comes, it also helps that he has a lot of his high school and club mates still playing/associated with the club
One of his best mates and family friends is a major sponsor at Bundoora. Might sway him, but who knows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably wasn’t able to meet the requirements set out in Lower Plenty’s coaching ad. The most insane ad I’ve seen in local football.
I’ve seen the reserve’s coaching advertisement and that’s pretty funny I think the prime minister does less

Remove this Banner Ad

Back