NFNL Div 2 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Approx. 155 X 133, a good size ground great surface and Facilities, it looks like some of the best grounds are in Div 2, both Binnak Park Watsonia and Central Park Eltham certainly stand out.

and yet you missed the best of them all, Coventry. Elthams good for a junior ground

Diamond creek is horrible to watch from. cant see the other side of the ground and looking into the sun the whole game.

Eltham best ground to watch from at the moment, but Binnak will be just as good.

Surely Watsonia move there permanently. AK Lines is a dump and plans have just recently changed for north east link anyway, which will cause further delays on potentially getting back there.

Diamond creek is horrible to watch from. cant see the other side of the ground and looking into the sun the whole game.

Eltham best ground to watch from at the moment, but Binnak will be just as good.

Surely Watsonia move there permanently. AK Lines is a dump and plans have just recently changed for north east link anyway, which will cause further delays on potentially getting back there.
Yep agreed Watsonias ground is very ordinary atmosphere with a poor back drop.

Can confirm all the hype around Binnak Park. Amazing facility and a very nice back drop amongst the tree’s. Very nice suburban footy oval. If I was Watsonia, I’d be moving heaven and earth to permanently relocate there. Even if they did A K Lines, it will never have a good atmosphere next to the freeway.

Can confirm all the hype around Binnak Park. Amazing facility and a very nice back drop amongst the tree’s. Very nice suburban footy oval. If I was Watsonia, I’d be moving heaven and earth to permanently relocate there. Even if they did A K Lines, it will never have a good atmosphere next to the freeway.
Yeah I had a look the other day, great facility, much better than their current set up. Who is going to occupy it on Saturdays once east west link is done?

Epping look to be in a world of pain. Their recruits wouldn’t even be impressive for the bottom sides in D3.

Yeah I had a look the other day, great facility, much better than their current set up. Who is going to occupy it on Saturdays once east west link is done?

Epping look to be in a world of pain. Their recruits wouldn’t even be impressive for the bottom sides in D3.
Project will take 10-15 years so a lot of water to go under the bridge before needing those answers

Might be true but for a club that had to forfeit a 2s game the more the merrier I’d say

Very little parking so no chance of getting finals.

Ground is a great junior ground, is it big enough for senior footy?

From playing there in juniors it became quite a bog during winter, especially with turf wicket (is that still an issue)
The NFNL are based at LaTrobe Uni. Heaps of parking. Great new facilities. I know LaTrobe Uni are in the Ammos, but finals are played at neutral venues so would likely be empty when the NFNL need it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely but after losing their best players they are in for a seriously long season.

Will be hard for them to replace Dicello’s goals no doubt
Aquilina hardly played
and baddelly Kelly only took the kick outs 🤣 shouldn’t be hard to replace him

Interesting to see a couple of Panther blokes land at St Marys. A few have left Panther.
As I said a while ago and got shot down for by a couple “mass exodus”
Hardly big losses for panther though. Those guys are fringe players. Handy players but they aren’t going to make or break a team and probably want to play seniors together being brothers.

Hardly big losses for panther though. Those guys are fringe players. Handy players but they aren’t going to make or break a team and probably want to play seniors together being brothers.

If they wanted consistent senior footy together as brothers they should’ve gone to epping. I reckon my under 9 nephew could get a game with that team 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

What is your definition of mass exodus? All I’ve heard or seen so far is Macaffer, Currie, Keys and these two brothers? So 5 plus maybe 2 I don’t know of from a group of say 60?

What is your definition of mass exodus? All I’ve heard or seen so far is Macaffer, Currie, Keys and these two brothers? So 5 plus maybe 2 I don’t know of from a group of say 60?
Rogers to the turtles, also another fringe player has gone to the turtles and I’m fairly certain that another of there “star” players is out the door too.
Highly doubt Mclinden goes round again.
Also Cantwell and O’Regan who both left during this season.
That’s 13 so far, of which 8 are top end talent.
That number count as mass exodus??

Rogers to the turtles, also another fringe player has gone to the turtles and I’m fairly certain that another of there “star” players is out the door too.

Who is the other star player??

O regan retired

Remove this Banner Ad

Back