NFNL Div 2 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

For certain reasons I had a recent meeting with a council on this very subject.

Absolute w@nkers. Lefty morons justifying their paycheck and being socially responsible andtrying to make everyone follow and abide by their agenda. There is federal and state legislation and programs to help with problem gambling, anti-money laundering and any other issues with pokies, but the socially responsible dictators have to stick their nose in, and I can assure you all they want no pokies anywhere in their electorate. Despite them being very legal and only accessible if you are over 18 (all unlike the biggest issue being sportsbetting on phones by teenagers which they agree is a bigger issue but know they can do nothing about it)

All you need to do us watch the news and every day a w@nker council is pushing is social agenda on us. I was absolutely amazed at their presentation and what they expect.

Sadly, we only seem to care about voting in federal and state elections, not many people know or care about the councilors in their area as it seems mostly irrelevant.....until we have willing people to sit on these elections and stand up for the 'normal' Australians it will get worse, trust me.
Pokies are the absolute pits. But this is a footy forum so I'm not getting into an argument about pokies.

Was with a few of the Panton hill boys last night. I haven’t heard them being active at all but They seemed to be very bullish on themselves with another year together into the current list and apparently has a few good signings this week
Where do they finish if they can add to their list?
Depends who they’re adding. They’ll be around the mark between 4th-7th.
A healthy blake all season would be massive

Thomastown announced another signing, interesting write up, a player that’s probably past his best now playing against average standard of footy last few years. Will be interesting to see how he stacks up in Div 2

Thomastown announced another signing, interesting write up, a player that’s probably past his best now playing against average standard of footy last few years. Will be interesting to see how he stacks up in Div 2
who and where from

who and where from
Nick jolly good stats over career, played mostly Div 3 Div 4 SA, last 3 three years has played for Ballina team nsw in the QFA Div 2 south.

The standard of local level footy in Queensland isn’t as good as Victoria.

He would be better suit to Div 3 but good luck to Thomastown I hope he proves everyone wrong. Facts

Hearing Turner could struggle to get on the park for Lower this year due to a back injury. Are their “knights” players still at knights or full time for Lower? Could be the difference between relegation or a decent season.

Hearing Turner could struggle to get on the park for Lower this year due to a back injury. Are their “knights” players still at knights or full time for Lower? Could be the difference between relegation or a decent season.
turner is average

Still playing and bowling in cricket! As far as I know the Knights players are full time and have had a number of new players training that haven’t been named yet.

First 2 sessions have had 42 and 47 training, which is about twice as many as last season. Far better quality as well!

Still playing and bowling in cricket! As far as I know the Knights players are full time and have had a number of new players training that haven’t been named yet.

First 2 sessions have had 42 and 47 training, which is about twice as many as last season. Far better quality as well!
Bottom two

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swoopingtime you seem to know a bit about the new Bundoora coach, what’s the chances of him seeing out the season after this mass exodus??
Is he back from his holiday does anyone know?
I know one thing he won't add to the playing list, so numbers will be an issue, finger will be pointed at recruiting manager not himself,, Scotto won't walk, Kingy will see the light.

$50k per season demands results, not just going through the motions.

SWOOPINGTIME

I know one thing he won't add to the playing list, so numbers will be an issue, finger will be pointed at recruiting manager not himself,, Scotto won't walk, Kingy will see the light.

SWOOPINGTIME

SWOOPINGTIME
why do you say 50k?

SWOOPINGTIME
Why do you say 50k?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back