NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's happening with Old Eltham Collegians ?, have they going to be in the NFL Division 3 this season ?, or are they going to be in the Amateurs again ?.

Old Parade would've been a nice club to have in the league (as they are in Bundoora), but Old Eltham would be a good fit with Panton Hill close by

What's happening with Old Eltham Collegians ?, have they going to be in the NFL Division 3 this season ?, or are they going to be in the Amateurs again ?.

Old Parade would've been a nice club to have in the league (as they are in Bundoora), but Old Eltham would be a good fit with Panton Hill close by

As I understand the submission has been made to move and the clubs are voting on it.

EC wants to get to the NFNL as they have players lined up that they can pa if they’re accepted. If they aren’t accepted the club will most likely fold.

As I understand the submission has been made to move and the clubs are voting on it.

EC wants to get to the NFNL as they have players lined up that they can pa if they’re accepted. If they aren’t accepted the club will most likely fold.
Thanks mate, the facilities there aren't great, but at least it's a decent ground surface wise at Eltham College, it would've been better if Wallan, Kinglake, Old Paradians or Preston Bullants wanted to join, but at least Research is in the area, and having a local rivalry with Panton Hill would be nice for both clubs.

Biggest load of horse sh*t I’ve read in quite some time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They’ll be in from all reports. Be interesting to see who they pick up?

Only objection would have to be Lower Plenty who clearly feel threatened judging by some posts on this forum.

Must be true then
It is! I’ve heard it from 2 current players. If it’s not true and your comment on the Ammo forum suggests you may not pay any money, then why bother joining. Also is it true you are in Debt to the VAFA. This could end up being the most incompetent decision by the league since the continued reappointments of Floydy back in the day.

It is! I’ve heard it from 2 current players. If it’s not true and your comment on the Ammo forum suggests you may not pay any money, then why bother joining. Also is it true you are in Debt to the VAFA. This could end up being the most incompetent decision by the league since the continued reappointments of Floydy back in the day.
Who does the Buz support. I'm guessing Lower?

You think the VAFA is going to sign off a team to be cleared who owes them money let alone AFL VIC lol

Last edited:
The Bloods will have another couple of solid recruitments to announce in the coming days... Been a very busy off-season already...! What difference from this time last year.

Who does the Buz support. I'm guessing Lower?

You think the VAFA is going to sign off a team to be cleared who owes them money let alone AFL VIC lol

100% Lower.

You'd think he'd be busy celebrating their Div 2 Grand Final win, but instead he's losing sleep over the Turtles...

Unreal.

100% Lower.

You'd think he'd be busy celebrating their Div 2 Grand Final win, but instead he's losing sleep over the Turtles...

Unreal.
Must feel them as a threat they way they are carrying on if they get going.

With lower in division 1 seems having a division 3 option 1km up the road a good option for kids who aren’t good enough for the top level.

Worst case it puts nearby clubs on it's toes surely, competition on and off field is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back