NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny the obsession people have with putting clubs down.

What is wrong with posting about players having re-signed? Every single AFL club does it.

It’s surely in the interest of their members to know the players are committed to the next season. It certainly builds excitement around the club and maybe pushes others on the fence to commit.

End of the day if you don’t want to see Mernda re-signings then unfollow their page.
At any club COMMUNICATION is the key. Letting Members/Sponsor's know what's going on is good business in my eyes. Announcing players regardless of age group is showing that every player that's put pen to paper is playing their part to making the club stronger going forward. Every club does something different. It's about time their has been some positive talk around Mernda Football Club. #headingintherightdirection

At any club COMMUNICATION is the key. Letting Members/Sponsor's know what's going on is good business in my eyes. Announcing players regardless of age group is showing that every player that's put pen to paper is playing their part to making the club stronger going forward. Every club does something different. It's about time their has been some positive talk around Mernda Football Club. #headingintherightdirection
They’ve been irrelevant for ages now hopefully they can turn it around

All the talk of the mass walk out of Mernda F.C players from seniors/ reserves and 19s if Fletch got the job according to silvermagpie . Don't know of one player who has walked out. If the current group wasn't happy, having over 50 players committing to the club for 2020/2021 is great publicity and something to promote. Screenshot_20191009-230538.jpeg

Kilmore recruit Jason Tucker seen pounding the pavement in Beveridge earlier this week. Great commitment from the ex greensborough utility

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Odd they would want to leave seeing tey won the flag and thecoach got the main gig.

Bentley played at Preston last year, and Jesse is a very explosive young player, hot head, lots of talent. Not the biggest fan of training.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Mernda have announced on their Facebook Shannon smith as a playing assistant very good pick up from what I remember of him at lalor

Surely the $$$$$ fletch is offering won’t hurt mernda in long run ???hope not
I laugh at your $$$$ offering that you keep saying Fletch is handing out, I witnessed first hand the talking to a player
(my son) about what and how the club will be heading in the coming years.
Expectation of the players, Expectation of the club as a whole and when it come to talking $$$$ it was handed over to the FOOTY MANAGER to discuss in private with the player
(my son) Not once did he (Fletcher) have a say in $$$$$.
Only time will tell but from where I sat he conducted himself well and was straight out no bullshit.

I laugh at your $$$$ offering that you keep saying Fletch is handing out, I witnessed first hand the talking to a player
(my son) about what and how the club will be heading in the coming years.
Expectation of the players, Expectation of the club as a whole and when it come to talking $$$$ it was handed over to the FOOTY MANAGER to discuss in private with the player
(my son) Not once did he (Fletcher) have a say in $$$$$.
Only time will tell but from where I sat he conducted himself well and was straight out no bullshit.
No worries well said and appreciate your comments. But I will say and I know this first hand, same thing has happend in past. The way it works is that club asks coach what hes worth , coach says etc etc and goes from there. But I'll take your word for it. Hope your son has a great year and enjoys his footy which to me the enjoyment is the main thing.

Every player Mernda has recruited is from a club who won a flag and they jump off because they don’t want to play a higher divison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back