NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good appointment or only applicant? Always going to be hard shoes to fill esp given the amount of work people saw you do Benny.
Year one was fixing it, year two was about handing over a process and system to keep running with - Silv and the crew appointed were basically managing the place from about queens birthday 2018.

If anything, i was the caretaker president and the 8-10 committee members now taking the club forward are very capable of doing so.

It’s less about the person and more about the off-field team and process

Last edited:
A lot of re-signing posted by West but no Coulson.

Huge loss if he goes.

Any other recruiting news. Very quite at the moment
Problem with announcing re-signings is everyone knows who hasn’t 🤔
Think he has spoken to every NFNL club outside of 3rd div

Good Ruckman are impossible to find and demand way overs. Macleod might have 2/3 more flags if they had Coulson those years
You taking the piss? He’s going to be a middle of the road ruckman, if that in Div 1. Seen him a lot and he would get touched up against the likes of Gilmore, Dennis and kova. Worth probably $400-$500 in div 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You taking the piss? He’s going to be a middle of the road ruckman, if that in Div 1. Seen him a lot and he would get touched up against the likes of Gilmore, Dennis and kova. Worth probably $400-$500 in div 1.
I don’t particularly agree if the proposed price tag is true but at the end of the day they see dual comp medallist with VFL experience. I agree $1000 seems overs but it’s hard to land ruckman so wouldn’t surprise me.

Panthers might have a flag if Flynn didn’t ravage them in quarter 4 for example.

I use follow a big div 1 club. Another bloods player leaving for Epping shut the gates or sack your coach. His ruined your club
Bit harsh, bit of a kick in the face to the volunteers who worked tirelessly last year to keep the club going.

On another topic the power had their meet the coaches night Friday with 'some exciting recruits announced' according to FB. Any idea on this? Maybe Dees18 can come back and shed come light

Bit harsh, bit of a kick in the face to the volunteers who worked tirelessly last year to keep the club going.

On another topic the power had their meet the coaches night Friday with 'some exciting recruits announced' according to FB. Any idea on this? Maybe Dees18 can come back and shed come light
Just had a flick through the FB page a bloke from Reservoir who played at Jacana the only one mentioned.

Will King play this year.

agree - don't think he's a div 1 ruckman, certainly not a team pushing for finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back