NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they? Did okay on both our big ground and Morang's big ground. Only bad one was Kilmore but that's a completely different beast - you earn your wins there. To me I find it a myth but we'll learn more over the next month...

Whittlesea where finals are played they struggled last season. Kilmore this season . Morang not as strong as years gone by . The fourth spot is a raffle so we talking about good performace against very average side at best no disrespect looks like top 3 clear in this division ..

Little early to tell but you would say panton hill are the team to beat, in recent times
Laurimar lack firepower with Williamson
Is he due back soon?

When are finals venues announced?

Think they will wait to see if Epping gets ticked off, they play there for the first time tomorrow. Assuming all ok wouldn't think there'd be any change to last few seasons.
Div 2 - all at Epping (GF at Preston)
Div 3 - all at Whittlesea Showgrounds

Could Latrobe Uni be a possibility??

Depends what sort of luncheon they'd offer to the NFNL executive ;)

I'd hope not though, if Epping or Whittlesea are not available should be another NFNL club given the chance. Don't think it's the money maker people may think it is but gives clubs a little extra for the bottom line at the end of the season

Will be at Whittlesea.

Good facility. Hopefully Panther place will be looked at post renovations.

Imo I’d rather see Heidelberg, Panther place, Diamond creek, Northcote Park ect hosting than some of these venues currently used

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends what sort of luncheon they'd offer to the NFNL executive ;)

I'd hope not though, if Epping or Whittlesea are not available should be another NFNL club given the chance. Don't think it's the money maker people may think it is but gives clubs a little extra for the bottom line at the end of the season
Could Latrobe Uni be a possibility??
That would be a good option
Epping are playing on there ground this week or next

Are they? Did okay on both our big ground and Morang's big ground. Only bad one was Kilmore but that's a completely different beast - you earn your wins there. To me I find it a myth but we'll learn more over the next month...
and the granny last year

Think they will wait to see if Epping gets ticked off, they play there for the first time tomorrow. Assuming all ok wouldn't think there'd be any change to last few seasons.
Div 2 - all at Epping (GF at Preston)
Div 3 - all at Whittlesea Showgrounds
I appreciate this a Div 3 forum, but really, why is the biggest game of the year (Div 1 GF) played at a ground with kiddie goal posts? Great surface and facilities, but surely they could upgrade the sub-standard goal posts for such high level football.

Congrats to the supporters from Laurimar today, throwing Racial comments all day to the HW fb.
Already got a s**t reputation, but that’s disgusting.... yep bag him for getting a goal kicked on him, but racism to a genuinely great person, is just disgusting. Shot form from the scum bags who thinks that ok!

Kane is one of the comps most loyal and kind people.

Really s**t effort for The Laurimar supporters.
Hopefully the Como do something about it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

How does a former league player miss a set shot 25 metres out
AFL players miss goals from that distance.

Congrats to the supporters from Laurimar today, throwing Racial comments all day to the HW fb.
Already got a s**t reputation, but that’s disgusting.... yep bag him for getting a goal kicked on him, but racism to a genuinely great person, is just disgusting. Shot form from the scum bags who thinks that ok!

Kane is one of the comps most loyal and kind people.

Really s**t effort for The Laurimar supporters.
Hopefully the Como do something about it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
What was said? Pretty disappointing if true

AFL players miss goals from that distance.

What was said? Pretty disappointing if true

Not the first time they’ve been in trouble for racism. Pretty sure the corresponding fixture last season racism was a talking people. If true, disgusting and the entire club need a good hard look at themselves. Lots of kids there who shouldn’t be exposed to that sort of thing.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Be very careful about making false allegations of a serious nature because it’s suits your supposed cause, not that the truth is ever actually mentioned on here. School kids talk less crap and more facts than most of u rumour mongers.
Anyway so proud of our young and gutsy team. U forgot to mention the 3 HW players that got reported (plenty more could have) and the 2 Laurimar players still in hospital. We proud, absolutely!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back