NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So by stating the reality, I have taken it too far??? I’m just sick of seeing or hearing of coward punches on the footy field, when we all should know by now the consequences.

And I’m sick to death of having to listen to people carry on , swear , fight and god knows what else due to alcohol at football, with young children around ..

And alcohol causes just as much damage as a coward punch.

So let’s get completely politically correct and ban alcohol from being sold or consumed at all football games till after the final siren..

I hate what I seen on the footage today as well as what I see and hear at footy due to alcohol..!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

And I’m sick to death of having to listen to people carry on , swear , fight and god knows what else due to alcohol at football, with young children around ..

And alcohol causes just as much damage as a coward punch.

So let’s get completely politically correct and ban alcohol from being sold or consumed at all football games till after the final siren..

I hate what I seen on the footage today as well as what I see and hear at footy due to alcohol..!!

Let’s just ban people from leaving their homes. 🤔

I don’t know who you follow or the last game you’ve attended, maybe the 1985 grand final...?!?

I personally get to 100’s of games across all divisions and don’t really see the war zone you’re describing.

Clubs are actually working together better than I can ever remember.

Which club/s have the foundations to become a successful div 2 or Higher honours? PH, OE, HW, Reservoir, Lalor without juniors or a feeder club makes survival and success difficult.

Reservoir have juniors...

Regardless if they win this year or not... Laurimar have solid foundations for growth... MERNDA and Morang not far behind.

Kilmore are also the club people forget... With the urban sprawl ever expanding, don’t be too surprised if they begin to surge a little stronger

Reservoir have juniors...

Regardless if they win this year or not... Laurimar have solid foundations for growth... MERNDA and Morang not far behind.

Kilmore are also the club people forget... With the urban sprawl ever expanding, don’t be too surprised if they begin to surge a little stronger
It takes more than good juniors.

South and Mernda have had “good kids” for years. South had how many kids through knights?

There is a reason clubs like Banyule and St Marys have zoomed past them and I’m guessing anyone with half a brain can work out why.

IMO Kilmore, Laurimar are the best placed.

So let’s attack and bully someone else to try and make someone else angry ..

Mmmmmm am I missing something here?

Not sure he is being bullied or attacked, I am just stating if you read his posts from a few weeks ago when he last made comment about certain things about Heidelberg West that he has gone silent since then. And from reading recent posts I think his club has a lot more things to worry about than someone having a go at a player. And how do you know he is angry? If he is getting angry over something that is written online on a forum that is 95% of the time tongue in cheekl he needs to maybe get off this forum.

Kilmore may be placed OK regarding urban sprawl and demographic, but there are still a large amount of folk who've arrived in town simpyl for cheaper real estate.
Many still work and seek their sporting interests where they have gravitated from so the next piece of the puzzle is how, why we as a collective of junior/senior bodies sell ourselves to the point that new folks wanna join.

In terms of juniors, we are virtually maxed out, due to Mitchell's Shire's relucatance to acknowledge our club's growth. Approx 280 kids, plus 60 odd in Auskick, one oval which is shared with the senior group, simply means we can't actually grow unless we start pulling squads up to even Under 12/13 level back to one night a week.

Compromised oval space means that our intermediate levels often can't be taught genuine ways to shape the ball, transition stuff etc working within 40-50m, so it becomes all so important that our coaches are getting it right from player 1 down to 24/25 in the pecking order.

On top of that she's not the most impressive set up socially, the rooms set back too far, and being full on a cold/wet day certainly offers little interest or atmosphere to the poor buggers slogging it out. Not to mention those who often need to get towed out from the fencline when she's wet at the Northern end ha ha!!!

JJ Clancy needs a makeover which makes it enticing for potential recruits, on top of junior graduation then within 3-5 years it could be well placed.

On another topic, looking at my phone app at smoko, are finals venue's, days, times etc locked in?

Who wins?
Panton Hill for me, will King play for Laurimar?
Kilmore on a big wide oval should be able to keep the ball moving enough to run past South Morang.

On another topic, looking at my phone app at smoko, are finals venue's, days, times etc locked in?

Who wins?
Panton Hill for me, will King play for Laurimar?

Kilmore on a big wide oval should be able to keep the ball moving enough to run past South Morang.
I have a feeling panton Hill will win all finals by 30+ including the grand final.

Yep venues locked in

1v2 Saturday
3v4 Sunday

Whittlesea

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard that Mernda are officially looking for a new senior coach any word on that front, rumour has it the 19’s coach and a sidekick made pretty sure that Paul Derrick wouldn’t be doing it next year, my thoughts are he done a awesome job, and deserved a third year..

Bloody hard to fault Desi on the job he has done this year. Lots of list changes and blooded some exciting kids. Pretty stiff miss out on finals in the end. I’m sure there will clubs in this league that would approach him for next season.

Heard that Mernda are officially looking for a new senior coach any word on that front, rumour has it the 19’s coach and a sidekick made pretty sure that Paul Derrick wouldn’t be doing it next year, my thoughts are he done a awesome job, and deserved a third year..

OLD NEWS TOLD YOU ALL THAT FEW WEEKS AGO TO GET MY HEAD BITTEN OFF

Herald Sun posted it.

Look on the Leader Local Footy FB page
Read the FB page and it isnt right that rival players from rival clubs are calling him out when if they look in their own backyard disturbing things have taken place in recent weeks. My opinion is tha players can comment but not be discriminating towards the alleged. Maybe I'll get shot down for this but It isnt a good look from both angles.

Read the FB page and it isnt right that rival players from rival clubs are calling him out when if they look in their own backyard disturbing things have taken place in recent weeks. My opinion is tha players can comment but not be discriminating towards the alleged. Maybe I'll get shot down for this but It isnt a good look from both angles.
Na deserves what he gets both at the tribunal and in public forum.

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back