NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are the DC’s that defended the last Mernda coward puncher? They must be frothing at the chance to come in here and uphold their club’s sparkling culture.

Nah,

I got nothing .. except sorry to the young bloke that wore it..!!

Hope he is ok??

I’m pretty sure he played out the game,

Know the big fella personally and all I can say is one of the nicest kindest blokes you could ever care to meet.
Completely out of character to the person that I know..!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nah,

Hope he is ok??

Know the big fella personally and all I can say is one of the nicest kindest blokes you could ever care to meet.

I’ll take your word for it. Hopefully he takes his whack from the tribunal and learns from it.

Further to my earlier post about players commenting , it now seems people close to presidents of football clubs are plotting the bloke ... again worry about your own club and maybe read The Age last week and see what thoughts you have on that . The bloke will get his penalty and cop it on chin . I don’t know the guy but don’t like certain people involved in clubs plotting the bloke .

Further to my earlier post about players commenting , it now seems people close to presidents of football clubs are plotting the bloke ... again worry about your own club and maybe read The Age last week and see what thoughts you have on that . The bloke will get his penalty and cop it on chin . I don’t know the guy but don’t like certain people involved in clubs plotting the bloke .
Who are you talking about mate and I know the article you’re talking and what’s the relevance?

Nah,

Hope he is ok??

Finally! We hear it’s “out of character”

Who are you talking about mate and I know the article you’re talking and what’s the relevance?
Go through the comments and youll see who I'm talking about . Maybe A very close connection to a club president. And Burgs dont play dumb , you know who it is. Maybe related to a certain player you had a Fair discussion on what was said and done about the 2 yellow cards and Red Cards against Morang LOL.....Also seems strange the Dees Colours have also gone from Burgs 1997 HAHA

OOPS Further to this, the comment has been deleted ..Wonder why Burgs / Dees ? Are you able to say why its been deleted?

Last edited:
Finally! We hear it’s “out of character”

At least I’m not hiding and giving a honest appraisal of the man..

Instead of just hanging him trying to stick the boots in,

I know the action isn’t a good look, but I also know the guy personally and I will say it exactly how it is, and out of character is exactly that..!!

Unlike your good self who seems to run from forum to forum kicking under a alias..
At least I can put my name up and call things how they are!!

Unfortunately some people are like that and no amount of education will ever change it.

It takes a special type of coward to punch someone from behind.

I pray the league take a strong stance but I’m all too often let down so I’m not holding my breath.

It also takes a special type of coward to call someone that hiding behind an alias..!!!

Go through the comments and youll see who I'm talking about . Maybe A very close connection to a club president. And Burgs dont play dumb , you know who it is. Maybe related to a certain player you had a Fair discussion on what was said and done about the 2 yellow cards and Red Cards against Morang LOL.....Also seems strange the Dees Colours have also gone from Burgs 1997 HAHA
Ok I see what you mean now, from what I’ve read he hasn’t said a word about this latest incident and hasn’t for a while so how is he potting anyone, also you have lost me with the Dees colours comment

Ok I see what you mean now, from what I’ve read he hasn’t said a word about this latest incident and hasn’t for a while so how is he potting anyone, also you have lost me with the Dees colours comment
Dont think I said he made a comment , I said someone that could be closely connected to. And Dees Colours....You did have those instead of a B didnt you?
Anyway good luck Saturday, hope things are back to normal down at the Powerhouse after a couple of tough weeks on and off the field.

Dont think I said he made a comment , I said someone that could be closely connected to. And Dees Colours....You did have those instead of a B didnt you?
Anyway good luck Saturday, hope things are back to normal down at the Powerhouse after a couple of tough weeks on and off the field.
I’m not that savvy on this stuff so I don’t know what happened with the colours, anyway, to be honest mate, I live in the area and follow Laurimar, I’m an old bloke that played a lot of DV footy so I’m far from my playing days, hopefully they go well, injures have caught up with them lately so it will be interesting to see how they go, hopefully it’s a good finals series anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It wasn’t great, not condoning it, there’s been a lot worse.

Not sure it deserves all this attention / I had to watch it twice to pick up what happened... 4-6 weeks for mine (unless he has a history)

Really you’d be satisfied with 4 weeks for that?

I think something in the 8-12 weeks should be handed down... some sort of education course to be completed too.

This may seem over the top for some, but no one deserves to be assaulted playing a game of footy.

Also, big picture stuff... if I’m a parent deciding if my child should play footy or not, this footage would make my decision easy.

Last edited:
So it seems the mernda coach is gone.... So how many coaches is that in 5 years 4? Yet they still sit in div 3... Is the problem down there the coachs or the club?

I think something in the 8-12 weeks should be handed down... some sort of education course to be completed too.

This may seem over the top for some, but no one deserves to be assaulted playing a game of footy.

Also, big picture stuff... if I’m a parent deciding if my child should play footy or not, this footage would make my decision easy.
Well said mate. I agree with all. So many parents migrating to soccer.

Unfortunately the huge work that’s been put in to build this leagues rep is now severely tarnished once again. Sure it happens everywhere.

So it seems the mernda coach is gone.... So how many coaches is that in 5 years 4? Yet they still sit in div 3... Is the problem down there the coachs or the club?

Not sure, maybe ask the current 19’s coach and a couple of his mates I’m hearing they have all the answers apparently Mernda have a open cheque book next year, something they can’t afford to do, but oh well they will move on and someone like a Paul Derrick will have to come back and try to fix it up all over again..!!

Really you’d be satisfied with 4 weeks for that?
4-6... so that's more than 4 but not 12 weeks.

I'm sure he'll get a BIG WHACK but i see it as 4-6... I'm sure he'll get more.

I don't know him or where he's from - After reading the reports on here though, i was half expecting him to be from ISIS...
It looked like a frustrated reaction rather than a malice swing for mine... Just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back