NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked well last year
Just think it’s seriously outrageous as they are div3 and are struggling and to be training already is not a good thing to attract new players with all will be bored shitless come December , but I suppose the coach wants it that way . Good luck makes it another looooonnngggg year hey lolp

I think it’s more bonding than a hit out... Unofficial, so it’s kinda like going for a run but with ya mates in the one location (and not paying a F45 instructor...)
It can’t be considered unofficial if it’s been posted via the official social media of the club can it? More the official unofficial training sessions

It can’t be considered unofficial if it’s been posted via the official social media of the club can it? More the official unofficial training sessions
Kinda splitting hairs... surely a FB post in October and 30 odd blokes having a jog is far from dramatic...?!?

I’m sure there will be a few other stories shortly...

Just think it’s seriously outrageous as they are div3 and are struggling and to be training already is not a good thing to attract new players with all will be bored shitless come December , but I suppose the coach wants it that way . Good luck makes it another looooonnngggg year hey lolp
I think its just keeping the core group together & introducing new players to their new mates. The club is probably just keeping things as posative as they can. Has been a hard road over the last couple years at the bloods, hardly anything worth setting the rumour mill on fire. Bit of a positive story really.

Good on Lalor pushing the perception card. That's how sometimes you may snag a new recruit. Social media is the way to go.

Can't believe people can find a negative in this group starting early. The reality is an extra month isn't going to make any difference on field, but it's all about a collective effort together, getting together well before everyone else starts and making a change to the on-field mental application of a group.

Cultures don't change overnight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe people can find a negative in this group starting early. The reality is an extra month isn't going to make any difference on field, but it's all about a collective effort together, getting together well before everyone else starts and making a change to the on-field mental application of a group.

Good on big Cuts running the show. Love his passion and dedication to the cause. Putting in more work the previous coach that’s for sure

Agreed. Most senior local players all over Melbourne would already be doing their own training getting ready for pre-season, be it running or gym etc. Why not have a few organised sessions as a club? As the Facebook post mentioned they are non-compulsory sessions, what's the big deal? It may actually help them get a potential recruit in the door before another club.

Anyone from West know about Coulson? Apparently fielding some large offers from clubs.

West have done well holding onto a great ruckman for so long
Some serious shopping going on. No doubt he went ok in div 3 but to think he could do the same at div 1 might be a stretch. Seen very close to our home ground

Rumour has it Morang have made a significant offer to Coulsen... May finally be looking at bringing in some signings rather than blooding more juniors!

Not sure! Just what I’ve heard, say what you’ll will about morang but every year they play in prelim or grand finals.
This they do but their football department have no clue. Not enough footy people involved. Still some ferals on the sidelines too causing issues. Interested to see how long they stick with coach.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back