NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throw in interviews with Morang west and laurimar
life time at one club why would you leave it all behind for a couple $ not even guaranteed tbh lower div standard, no loyalty these days, plus his secret side piece at north is HOT id sign at north to get to know her!

Paz didnt play 2019 anywhere

Last edited:

Looks like one the let downs from the bloods this year has jumped ship up to epping .. understand moving a division but surely you know the situation that the bloods were in when joined for this year ... the club is moving and don’t need players that want to jump after 1 year. It’s just my thoughts ..

Maybe Morang realise they have to start recruiting if they want to get out of 3rd division. Good young players won’t stick around and I’m hearing a couple of them already speaking to higher divisions. And if Shelton leaves, that’s a massive hole to fill

Looks like one the let downs from the bloods this year has jumped ship up to epping .. understand moving a division but surely you know the situation that the bloods were in when joined for this year ... the club is moving and don’t need players that want to jump after 1 year. It’s just my thoughts ..

don’t be paying overs for unproven talented. Wouldn’t wanna be paying overs and wasting coin your new recruit for next season.

Maybe Morang realise they have to start recruiting if they want to get out of 3rd division. Good young players won’t stick around and I’m hearing a couple of them already speaking to higher divisions. And if Shelton leaves, that’s a massive hole to fill
Witch footy club will Shelton b heading to ??

Who is the other let down? Signed a heap of blokes didn’t they?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If division 1 players want to come down and play at your club you would be silly not to jump at that. And a lot of people saying they paid overs? What did all these players get paid per game by interest? Because you all must no?

Agreed lalor paid overs for a bloke who was their star recruit to only play 8 matches and only twice in best than jumps ship after one year....

star recruit, he was a division 1 ressies star recruit*, doesn’t mean he will dominate 3rd division also if he hasn’t got much cattle around to support him that also can hurt his performance. But prepared to offer div 3 ressies players from other clubs money to play, be simple not stupid.

not potting the player. The club is a shambles shut the gates
Div 3 is difficult at the best of times. From what I can see they have done well just to stay alive after a mass walk out 3-4 yrs ago. & the last 2 yrs even if unsuccessful on the field, the club has taken huge steps off it. Recruiting div 1 players would've seemed like a good plan at the time & it could've gone eitherway. If injuries were the problem that can happen anywhere, & many clubs have fallen on their head because of them. & how many clubs have overpaid somebody thinking they were the answer? Cant get stuck into the club for having a crack.
From the outside I'm hearing they have recruited well & according to facebook have really good numbers too. Just remember it wasnt all that long ago (for us older blokes) that Lalor was a powerhouse of the competition. The mighty dollar can ruin the biggest beasts, & a good sponsor can revive the faintest heartbeat. I wouldn't go calling them lost or a rabble yet. Good on em, its a bloody hard job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back