NFNL Div 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Laurimar’s recruiting campaign received an unexpected boost when an NFL premiership player walked into the club.
Alisdair Jackson, who was full-back in Hurstbridge’s 2016 Division 2 premiership win over North Heidelberg, has joined Justin Sherman’s side.
The experienced defender has spent the past three years with Southern league club Mordialloc, where he was part of its Division 1 preliminary final side in 2018 and played all 18 matches last season.
Now that the salary cap has been cut to $80,000 and there are 18 rounds to play, must be difficult managing the budget when an ex Div 2 premiership player walks into the club in mid February.

Now that the salary cap has been cut to $80,000 and there are 18 rounds to play, must be difficult managing the budget when an ex Div 2 premiership player walks into the club in mid February.
I’m sure there will be questions asked especially if the coaches wage goes into the salary cap

He was probably happy with base pay at a guess. Lives a street away, achieved plenty in his footy career. I’m sure he hasn’t walked in asking for huge coin.

What is the deal with Sherman’s money? Is it included in the cap? I’d be shocked if he wasn’t on close to $30,000 coaching and match payments.

He was probably happy with base pay at a guess. Lives a street away, achieved plenty in his footy career. I’m sure he hasn’t walked in asking for huge coin.

What is the deal with Sherman’s money? Is it included in the cap? I’d be shocked if he wasn’t on close to $30,000 coaching and match payments.
This is how garbage rumours start from this forum, remember 6 months ago Sherman met with Bundoora and “signed” with Werribee, people on here saying it was fact when actually have no idea, now it’s the salary cap, people read this crap and actually believe it, they are clearly being well ran through the footy department and apparently Jackson did simply walk into Laurimar as he moved into the area so I wouldn’t think money would be a question and again that’s a credit to them and him.

This is how garbage rumours start from this forum, remember 6 months ago Sherman met with Bundoora and “signed” with Werribee, people on here saying it was fact when actually have no idea, now it’s the salary cap, people read this crap and actually believe it, they are clearly being well ran through the footy department and apparently Jackson did simply walk into Laurimar as he moved into the area so I wouldn’t think money would be a question and again that’s a credit to them and him.
Sorry what rumour am I starting?

I simply asked is Sherman’s pay included in the cap as a playing coach....

Sorry what rumour am I starting?

I simply asked is Sherman’s pay included in the cap as a playing coach....
Saying you’d be shocked if it’s not $30,000, hence salary cap questions, you don’t think now some nuffies on here are going to jump on that and run with it and then other nuffies will start pointing fingers, I know it’s not intentional and I’m not having a crack at you directly, just pointing out how this stuff starts and so much is far from the truth

Are you saying he didn't meet with Bundoora??? Ask him yourself ask him if he missed out on the Carlton VFL gig!!!

Saying you’d be shocked if it’s not $30,000, hence salary cap questions, you don’t think now some nuffies on here are going to jump on that and run with it and then other nuffies will start pointing fingers, I know it’s not intentional and I’m not having a crack at you directly, just pointing out how this stuff starts and so much is far from the truth
So are the rumours about the juniors cracking the shits that the juniors are funding the seniors with there money not true???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you saying he didn't meet with Bundoora??? Ask him yourself ask him if he missed out on the Carlton VFL gig!!!
So are the rumours about the juniors cracking the shits that the juniors are funding the seniors with there money not true???
Again that’s how all this stuff starts, anyone can say anything, how much of this is “from what I’ve heard” there is so much that everyone “hears” that has bugger all substance, people’s obsession these days with the “I know something you don’t know” attitude is laughable, how about just enjoying local footy instead of trying to sling s**t at all the teams, that’s all my point is, enjoy 2020 lads 👍

Genuine question to see if it was included. Regardless of what Sherman is on it would impact the cap for them.

Have Kilmore improved heaps or is the competition not as strong?
Haven’t been active. 2 returning players.
A lot of action on their transfers page but that includes juniors and girls so hard to work out what’s happening there.

Anyone when the Dimech case is scheduled for? Still can’t believe Mernda is heading there? To gain what....

Bad-kelly is quality at coburg but back at Epping when not getting a game. Apparently saccuzzo has slowed but should do well at lower level.
Saccuzzo slowed down plenty last time I saw him munching into a giant meatlovers pizza about 3 weeks ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back