NFNL Div 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Lesson here is don't sign for two years as we know a lot can change over the off season.
I hope Brad gets his clearance because at the end of the day you want to enjoy your footy .
I can’t get over how people on here think they’re water tight contracts, it will now go to appeal and he’ll be cleared and Mernda get nothing, they should have negotiated with RP and received something in return, poorly handled by Mernda I think

I can’t get over how people on here think they’re water tight contracts, it will now go to appeal and he’ll be cleared and Mernda get nothing, they should have negotiated with RP and received something in return, poorly handled by Mernda I think
Poor management on behalf of the Mernda football club.

Who is this player ? Might need to have a chat with the boy ?
I don't know the name, it's a friends brother in law. not trying to spread trouble, but my friend has no connection to any NFNL club and would have no reason to make this up.

If it goes to appeal 99.9% chance the appeal will not be granted.Contracts are an important component of local footy and are meant to be honoured by players and clubs. Only way out is mutual agreement ( seems unlikely here ) or a breach by the club such as not meeting obligations. As for receiving something in return its not legally permitted ( but probably happens off the record)

If it goes to appeal 99.9% chance the appeal will not be granted.Contracts are an important component of local footy and are meant to be honoured by players and clubs. Only way out is mutual agreement ( seems unlikely here ) or a breach by the club such as not meeting obligations. As for receiving something in return its not legally permitted ( but probably happens off the record)
Agreed. Not sure why he thinks a simple appeal is all it takes.

I know clubs who have payed big money to get contracted players cleared.

You think Cloke would have stayed at Jacana if a simple appeal would let him move clubs.

He’ll get to Roxy though, they’ll come
to an agreement

Agreed. Not sure why he thinks a simple appeal is all it takes.

I know clubs who have payed big money to get contracted players cleared.

You think Cloke would have stayed at Jacana if a simple appeal would let him move clubs.

He’ll get to Roxy though, they’ll come
to an agreement
Have Roxy Park approached Mernda to see if they can come to some sort of agreement?

If I wanted a kid to come back I'd be on the front door trying to do what ever I could to get him. Sometimes you have to give a bit to get what you want.

Like me I give fines so I get my bonus at the end of the year.

Have Roxy Park approached Mernda to see if they can come to some sort of agreement?

If I wanted a kid to come back I'd be on the front door trying to do what ever I could to get him. Sometimes you have to give a bit to get what you want.

Like me I give fines so I get my bonus at the end of the year.
No clue, you could only assume.
If the bloke was moving to Kilmore fair enough I’d take the same stance as
Mernda but he is changing leagues and tried to leave very early. It’s best to part ways

You are kidding yourself if you think these “contracts” have that much credence, his going to a higher div. in a different league where he played as a junior, if he really wants out, 100% the appeal will be granted, and with getting something in return “probably” happens, mate how do you think almost all transfers don’t end up at appeals.

You are kidding yourself if you think these “contracts” have that much credence, his going to a higher div. in a different league where he played as a junior, if he really wants out, 100% the appeal will be granted, and with getting something in return “probably” happens, mate how do you think almost all transfers don’t end up at appeals.
Most don’t end up at appeal because clubs come to a compromise and would rather send a player off than try and force them to stay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will that open the door for the other players wanting out?

He won't play at Mernda this year he will playing at Roxy and Fletch will have egg on his face. The club will get nothing for him in return.
Poor Poor Management on behalf of the Football Manager and the Club.
Absolute rubbish who told you that?

I see the local leader has a story about Keon Park trying to re-establish a senior side. Good luck to them but with neighbouring clubs such as Lalor and Reservoir finding it extremely tough and doing its best just to survive you have got to think it can be realistically sustainable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back