NFNL Div 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Lads, I think you will find the main reason "LAST YEARS" Cap left was that he didn't get to have the big C alongside his name. From what I've been told was named in the leadership group and wasn't given the captaincy had a tanty and left.
A strong stance from the Mustangs No individuals in that side by the sounds of it

good luck to the mustangs but thy is another handy player that will be missing. I hope they are having luck recruiting and the new coach gets a good run at it to re-build

So is he going to be cle

So are they going to be clearing him ????? or does he need to sit
So is he going to be cle

So are they going to be clearing him ????? or does he need to sit out for 2 years ?

The higher-ups at the club know a lot more about the situation than I do, so that's up to them really.

Interesting to see if there is a delay to the season and wether the league will modify an already unfair draw that favour teams like Kilmore.

Interesting to see if there is a delay to the season and wether the league will modify an already unfair draw that favour teams like Kilmore.

If we get a Round 5 start you'd draw up a fixture to have every team play each other once home and once away surely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw on Surrey Parks facebook West reserves scored 1 point and lost by 104. Nothing about seniors how did they go?

Lalor also had a hitout against Latrobe any scores there?

Saw on Surrey Parks facebook West reserves scored 1 point and lost by 104. Nothing about seniors how did they go?

Lalor also had a hitout against Latrobe any scores there?
You’d bloody hope the bloods won convincingly playing against a side that in grading systems is 4 or 5 grades lower than them . But a win is a win in their eyes

You’d bloody hope the bloods won convincingly playing against a side that in grading systems is 4 or 5 grades lower than them . But a win is a win in their eyes
I think your find it’s about 2 grades below in grading system. But yeah

S

so to me that’s 4 grades below coach 😂😂😂

Have you ever watched ammos footy?

c grade is on par with div 2 and div 2 ammos is on par with div 3

Your a gallah. Don’t make stupid comments when you don’t know the correct information. Dingus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back