Keptindark

Team Captain
Nov 24, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Ac
Have you ever watched ammos footy?

c grade is on par with div 2 and div 2 ammos is on par with div 3

Your a gallah. Don’t make stupid comments when you don’t know the correct information. Dingus
actually I have B AND C GRADE AMMOS !!!! And div 1. 2 and 3 NFNL OK so I thi k I’d know the standard but anyway your choice and opinion which I respect

Blueboy67

All Australian
May 10, 2012
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
These grading systems do my head in. The amateurs should go back to A, B, C, D, E, F, G grade etc and the EDFL should ditch the Premier division and go back to Div 1, 2 & 3. I believe this current type of grading is all about making players feel better about themselves, saying that they play Div 3 ammo's rather than F grade. Grading should be made consistent across the state, rather than having different systems for different leagues.

Keptindark

Team Captain
Nov 24, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
C
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 you gotta be joking
Last I I checked Lalor werent favourites to win div 3 flag go back watch some more footy.
cmon pal open your eyes ... it’s a fact DIV1. 2 and 3 in grading terms are same as A, B, C D1, D2 , D3 , D4 in ammos ok THATS WHAT IM SAYING , so stop trying to be defensive to your side and understand what I’m saying you galah !!!!

HELLSBELLS

Club Legend
Jun 18, 2007
VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bayern Munich
By all reports Kilmore gave Wallan a good game. Wasn't there anyone who was throw us a rundown ? Best players ect ?

max mason

Senior List
Sep 4, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Saw on Surrey Parks facebook West reserves scored 1 point and lost by 104. Nothing about seniors how did they go?

Lalor also had a hitout against Latrobe any scores there?
HW seniors won by about 5 goals against Surrey Park

Over Refreshed

Debutant
Mar 29, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
By all reports Kilmore gave Wallan a good game. Wasn't there anyone who was throw us a rundown ? Best players ect ?

Windy day. Wallan won by 2 goals.
Kilmore have improved again. Especially their younger players.
Wallan had a pretty young side in. I know they had a few lads unavailable.

Kilmore best player imo was Ryall
I think he kicked 3 from the middle. Also Kinnear has really come on. Got sticky mits. No.5 went ok also .

Kilmore should play finals & with a bit of luck with injury & might some damage.

Might be the last game I’ll see for while though.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Doona2

Cancelled
Mar 1, 2005
Kilmore
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Kilmore, Broadford, Yea, Calder
Eastern have suspended everything. Surely it's a matter of time now.

Thoughts are with all the clubs, volunteers and players in this. We're all in this together.
Yeh we've received same information regarding NAB League yesterday arvo - training, games on hold until May 31st.

Expecting more local leagues to implement similar today. Some leagues (and some clubs) were on the front foot yesterday making similar calls.
I wont be attending my junior Northern FL club as a couple of people close to me live with auto immune deficiencies, so I'm adhering to my AFL Nab League directive for now.

For me, some short term self preservation can't hurt, especially if it prevents others health ... so what if we all miss a bit of football?
Far worse going on in the world, and together I'm sure clubs and communities can recoup pretty quickly.

Doona2

Cancelled
Mar 1, 2005
Kilmore
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Kilmore, Broadford, Yea, Calder
Can't believe some of the comments on social media criticising clubs, leagues, regions etc regarding local football closures.

"Little Johnny is shattered, why weren't we consulted ... "

Gimme a spell. Now's the perfect chance for many to return to old school parenting, have a conversation, teach resilience, talk about whilst disappointing health and safety of everyone is far more important, the sun will come up tomorrow ... maybe go and have a kick with your kids yourself.

No doubt a lot of the whinging is from many who drop and run, never hop inside the fence and use junior sport as another form of child minding.

Get over yourselves and realise the world is a big big place withe a far more complex situation going on.

Last edited:

NorthernBastard

Team Captain
Aug 15, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Not actually Richmond
Can't believe some of the comments on social media criticising clubs, leagues, regions etc regarding local football closures.

Gimme a spell. Now's the perfect chance for many to return to old school parenting, have a conversation, teach resilience, talk about whilst disappointing health and safety of everyone is far more important, the sun will come up tomorrow ... maybe go and have a kick with your kids yourself.

No doubt a lot of the whinging is from many who drop and run, never hop inside the fence and use junior sport as another form of child minding.

Get over yourselves and realise the world is a big big place withe a far more complex situation going on.
Life's too easy these days! One crisis and people melt down :-/

We're all missing our sport/live music/comedy/Hillsong gatherings, but as you say it's a complex situation and we all have to do our bit, show some resilience and get a bit creative with ways to fill our spare time.

Little Johnny has a lifetime of footy ahead of him to win that BnF award :'-)

Jan 12, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong

doona i fully agree with you these morons whining about no footy for little johnny would be the same stupid people out panic buying ,There is more to life than footy
.People die from this virus and we need to protect ourselves and the vulnerable and unfortunately the stupid people as well

Wastin time

Senior List
Sep 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
E3C00AE2-CE0D-4B42-BD3C-B803E887AD7B.jpeg

Back