NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Darren Jolly to Lalor? Any truth to this?

Should see the Donnybrook Dragons in a few years I reckon. How long did it take Laurimar?

2010 first year of juniors
2017 first year of seniors

I think it will take the Donnybrook Dragons a few years before we see senior team, but who knows with the population growth out that way.

Good for the NFNL as I am sure EDFL and Riddell leagues would have been hoping to get another club into their respective leagues.

2010 first year of juniors
2017 first year of seniors

I think it will take the Donnybrook Dragons a few years before we see senior team, but who knows with the population growth out that way.

Good for the NFNL as I am sure EDFL and Riddell leagues would have been hoping to get another club into their respective leagues.
Beveridge will be looking at fielding a club some time down the track too. Hopefully if it happens they elect to come to the NFNL as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Landing Donnybrook surely paves the way for Bevridge. It’s good news for the League and hopefully steps towards expanding.
Beveridge way to small stuff all live there and most that do are of older generation will not happen don’t even have a oval

Kilmore once again with 6 matches against Lalor and Mustangs. Must have some serious dirt on someone at HQ.

Not just 2022, look at their draws for the last two seasons!!
Talk about a prop up!!
How does a team who finishes third get both bottom teams three times?

Seriously whoever does the fixture needs some guidance as there is holes all over the place.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The drums will be beating at Mernda if they get rolled by Eltham this week.
Cant wait to watch the replay of the South Morang game, I'm sure its got nothing to do with the very average game style.
After a interrupted 2021 and 3 wins against Reservoir and 1 against Lalor during that season, Mernda are lucky that Reservoir and Lalor exists.
Practice Match 1 Away Fitzroy Stars L
Practice Match 2 Away Saints W They had a huge win round 1 against Fletchers old side Jacana.
Practice Match 3 Home Epping L
Round 1 South Morang Home L
Predictions

Round 2 Eltham at Home L
Round 3 Power Away L
Round 4 Lalor Away W
Round 5 Reservoir Home W flying two on the trot
Round 6 Heidelberg West Away L back to reality.
Round 7 Kilmore Home L
Round 8 Eltham Home L
Round 9 Power Home L
Round 10 Lalor Home W
Round 11 South Morang L
Surely a change will come mid season.
They didn’t do much in the off season to expect improvement. With no 16s and 17s will their 19s programs survive in the next couple of years?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back