NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

West by 36
South by 7
Kilmore by 30
Laurimar by 150

West very impressive, still think they are a lot better side this season having recruited very well, with those recruits performing well last week.

South are the joker in the pack. As claimed by others haven’t recruited, but five players who played in 2019 GF played in the ressies on the weekend. Turtles pasted them last time here, so who knows what to expect.

Kilmore should prove too strong as Mernda weren’t overly dominant against Lalor.

Weather depending, result could be a real smashing, as Reservoir have a couple of injuries from last week to add to their task.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good round of footy coming up.

West and Mernda should be a cracker, both fighting for that finals spot. West by 35 for mine

Turtles v South, can turtles bounce back? Seem to match well with South. Turtles 13

Kilmore vs Lalor. Have Lalor improved? Can they match the big boys? Kilmore 31

Power v Mustangs. Could get very ugly, Mustangs need to dig deep and show some fight. Laurimar by 159
Lalor match the big boys it’s not April 1st

South Morang to be too strong for the Turtles who were disappointing last week. Morang by 34 pts
West were very impressive last week, Mernda got the job done against Lalor. West for me by 27 points
Lalor travel to Kilmore and I can’t see them upsetting the Blues on their home deck. Blues to open their account by 30 points
Laurimar off to the perfect start with a hard fought win over Kilmore. Reservoir had a tough and difficult day against Morang, I think it will be another tough day for the Mustangs. Power by 90+ points
Good luck to all teams

Mernda 38 points komilatis will be the difference
Kilmore and bloods flip of the coin bloods ready to cause an upset
Laurimar easily with reservoir having injury injury issues already 150 pts
Losing to west by a lot should mean losing to Morang by more Morang by 100

West by 36
South by 7
Kilmore by 30
Laurimar by 150

West very impressive, still think they are a lot better side this season having recruited very well, with those recruits performing well last week.

South are the joker in the pack. As claimed by others haven’t recruited, but five players who played in 2019 GF played in the ressies on the weekend. Turtles pasted them last time here, so who knows what to expect.

Kilmore should prove too strong as Mernda weren’t overly dominant against Lalor.

Weather depending, result could be a real smashing, as Reservoir have a couple of injuries from last week to add to their task.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Speaking to someone last night at south that was due to pre season commitment for some of those 5 not talent.

Hard to gauge where they are until they playa Kilmore or Laurimar

Good round of footy coming up.

West and Mernda should be a cracker, both fighting for that finals spot. West by 35 for mine

Turtles v South, can turtles bounce back? Seem to match well with South. Turtles 13

Kilmore vs Lalor. Have Lalor improved? Can they match the big boys? Kilmore 31

Power v Mustangs. Could get very ugly, Mustangs need to dig deep and show some fight. Laurimar by 159
Gee wasn’t to far off besides the Turtles.

West are the real deal imo.

Anyone Know anything about fight in laurimar club rooms Thursday night, or just a rumour

If Mernda don’t even play finals this year, how far will it set back the club?

Considering they have invested in a lot of layers from another club and ageing players!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was hoping we would see some improvement from Reservior but unfortunately looks like they won’t win a game let alone be competitive.

Lets hope the group sticks fat but really hard holdplayers in senior footy when you can’t even get a goal on the board.

Lalor seem to be going along ok and hopefully can keep building from here.

Was hoping we would see some improvement from Reservior but unfortunately looks like they won’t win a game let alone be competitive.

Lets hope the group sticks fat but really hard holdplayers in senior footy when you can’t even get a goal on the board.

Lalor seem to be going along ok and hopefully can keep building from here.

Heard that the playing was asked to put some coin in to help pay for the new recruits and the bloke from Tassie airfares each week and with their injuries may not field a 2s side this week.

Heard that the playing was asked to put some coin in to help pay for the new recruits and the bloke from Tassie airfares each week and with their injuries may not field a 2s side this week.

I think you'll find, that this statement is completely false, you need to actually be part of the club to know the goings-on, and if you are please come by and say hello to me. :) No one is paying for anyone to fly over or play.

Yes, we have many injuries but we have a group many of which are just starting out playing senior footy. At come end of the season we will see improvement but improvement takes time not two weeks. We will have two sides just like we did last week and the week before. :)

Im happy for you guys to continue to pot us and that's fine, its easy to when we aren't winning but we will improve and we will win games

I think you'll find, that this statement is completely false, you need to actually be part of the club to know the goings-on, and if you are please come by and say hello to me. :) No one is paying for anyone to fly over or play.

Yes, we have many injuries but we have a group many of which are just starting out playing senior footy. At come end of the season we will see improvement but improvement takes time not two weeks. We will have two sides just like we did last week and the week before. :)

Im happy for you guys to continue to pot us and that's fine, its easy to when we aren't winning but we will improve and we will win games
The league hasn’t done you boys any favours drawing you up against south Morang and Laurimar who were the highest seeded teams from 2019. Any chance they could have scheduled turtles, Mernda, west or lalor first up?

What’s it matter?
Lose by 100 instead of 180
Rezza have lost a bit personal. Club players the doors might shutting very soon.

west look stronger. But the 2s are little cagey is the depth their?

laurimar wildcard very strong out of thr blocks. A former div 2 leading goal kicker in Francis in the wings if he can get his knees right could
Put them clear favourites you would think.

how’s lalor tracking under the super coach?

Yeah no worries I will say hello to you on Saturday and show you the text from one of your players

A
Tips
Laurimar 45pts
Lalor 11pts
Kilmore 16pts
West 60+pts

West V Mustangs - West 210 points. Going to be a long yes for Reservoir, let’s hope they can stick it out

Lalor vs Old Eltham - Turtles 23 points. Turtles to open their account for the year

South v Kilmore - Kilmore 3 points .

Mernda vs Laurimar - Laurimar 65 points. The off season premiers to be taught a footy lesson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back