NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

WRONG Ryall has signed with Kilmore ..
Announced officially by Kilmore that Ryall and Coaches MVP winner, Chris Barton have both re-signed. No departures as yet that I am aware of and some ongoing negotiations that I am told will only strengthen their list if they come to fruition. The Blues will definitely be a contender in 2022.

Announced officially by Kilmore that Ryall and Coaches MVP winner, Chris Barton have both re-signed. No departures as yet that I am aware of and some ongoing negotiations that I am told will only strengthen their list if they come to fruition. The Blues will definitely be a contender in 2022.

If one of the players being spoken too gets on board their midfield will be ridiculous. And it’s pretty bloody good already.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not up to Div 1. Lazy trainer. Well suited to Morang but will stop the development of Big Bad Laz.
Surely if he is that bad a trainer then the young bloke laz should get a gig in front of him as I saw him a few times last year and he goes alright just needs a bit more consistency in his game and needs to learn to be a target around the ground

Surely if he is that bad a trainer then the young bloke laz should get a gig in front of him as I saw him a few times last year and he goes alright just needs a bit more consistency in his game and needs to learn to be a target around the ground

Queue the clubs sniffing around a couple of there young developing rucks Burns & Jolley.

Reeks of desperation to get out of Div 3 or there’s likely to be another exodus. My moneys on Kilmore
The blokes only 28-29 years old. Is there an age limit that Mornag have to stick too?
He will dominate division 3. He was a very handy ruckmen in div 1and div 2. Great pick up if true

Remove this Banner Ad

Back