NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

The blokes only 28-29 years old. Is there an age limit that Mornag have to stick too?
He will dominate division 3. He was a very handy ruckmen in div 1and div 2. Great pick up if true

Totally agree,he will dominate Div 3. Not too many of his size and experience in Div 3

Multiple premiership player at the Eagles and played a big part in those flags, so if he’s gone to the Lions it will make them significantly better

Probably in for another tough year. Hard to compete as the big boys just get stronger and stronger?

They are a Division 1 club and should be looked at by all Division 3 clubs to get to where they are.

Have lost Stefanile and N Andrews who are 3 times premiership players who have done the hard yards and probably now want to enjoy their footy as they get closer to the end of their careers than the start.

The difference between Whittlesea and any Division 3 club would be 20+ goals.

Full credit to Whittlesea and Hurstbridge, small base who bat way above some of the so called NFNL powerhouse like Eltham, Lower Plenty, Sth Morang and Mernda

They are a Division 1 club and should be looked at by all Division 3 clubs to get to where they are.

Have lost Stefanile and N Andrews who are 3 times premiership players who have done the hard yards and probably now want to enjoy their footy as they get closer to the end of their careers than the start.

Full credit to Whittlesea and Hurstbridge, small base who bat way above some of the so called NFNL powerhouse like Eltham, Lower Plenty, Sth Morang and Mernda
Never heard anyone say that South Morang or Mernda are powerhouse clubs and if they hav, they are quite dillusiinal!!

Oh I wouldn’t call either Morang or Mernda powerhouses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whittlesea have made a real focus on recruiting and developing youth. They signed Laurimar young guns Matt Ryan, Brody Glenn and Mark Pegarro all 3 boys will eventually develop into div1 senior footballers for a long time. All 3 boys are long term losses. Whittlesea seem focused on retaining and developing youth and then there is Jarrad Waite.

I think he is saying should be powerhouse clubs

Exactly, full credit to Whittlesea and Hurstbridge who are Division 1 clubs.
So far in front of Division 3 clubs, so for someone to say players are dropping off is BS.

Like I said Stefanile and N Andrews are both guns, multiple premiership players and will be great for Division 3 clubs.

All I am saying is clubs like Sth Morang and every other Division 3 clubs should look at Whittlesea and Hurstbridge about what it takes to be Division 1 club

Last edited:
Exactly, full credit to Whittlesea and Hurstbridge who are Division 1 clubs.
So far in front of Division 3 clubs, so for someone to say players are dropping off is BS.

Like I said Stefanile and N Andrews are both guns, multiple premiership players and will be great for Division 3 clubs.

All I am saying is clubs like Sth Morang and every other Division 3 clubs should look at Whittlesea and Hurstbridge about what it takes to be Division 1 club
I said a few players jumping off? With 2 already heading to D3 that’s true. Nothing wrong with a couple of players leaving… just an observation

I said a few players jumping off? With 2 already heading to D3 that’s true. Nothing wrong with a couple of players leaving… just an observation

You said in for another tough year.

All Division 3 clubs should aspire to be like Whittlesea and Hurstbridge, small towns mixing it with the big guns in Division 1

Not being satisfied in Division 2, let alone division 3.

Like I said good luck to Stefanile and Andrews, multiple premiership players who probably want to go back to a lower standard and enjoy their footy without the demands of Division 1 footy

You said in for another tough year.

All Division 3 clubs should aspire to be like Whittlesea and Hurstbridge, small towns mixing it with the big guns in Division 1

Not being satisfied in Division 2, let alone division 3.

Like I said good luck to Stefanile and Andrews, multiple premiership players who probably want to go back to a lower standard and enjoy their footy without the demands of Division 1 footy
Morang already looking around social media and trying to get better it seems. So looks like they are finally learning.

Reeks of desperation to get out of Div 3 or there’s likely to be another exodus. My moneys on Kilmore
Stupid comment to say it reeks of desperation. Clearly you haven’t seen him play. Stefanile a quality ruckman who covers the ground exceptionally well and contributes around the ground as a ruck gathering possessions. He will dominate at Div 3 level.
would love to hear a valid comment for why it’s a desperate move?? And don’t say “he’s old” because he isn’t and that doesn’t even matter if he is still playing well and the team is contending that he’s going to.

Stupid comment to say it reeks of desperation. Clearly you haven’t seen him play. Stefanile a quality ruckman who covers the ground exceptionally well and contributes around the ground as a ruck gathering possessions. He will dominate at Div 3 level.
would love to hear a valid comment for why it’s a desperate move?? And don’t say “he’s old” because he isn’t and that doesn’t even matter if he is still playing well and the team is contending that he’s going to.

Interviewed him 3yrs ago to try to get him across to Mernda , specifically for his fantastic attitude & his desire to help the young guys (he was only 23) reach their potential.
Great pick up by Morang , really dedicated & commited to succeed Stefanile.
I’d say he’ll play more fwd/def than ruck , as morang ruckman goes well & cant really play anywhere else. And is too good for div3 ressies.
Divisions better for having players like this coming into it.

Interviewed him 3yrs ago to try to get him across to Mernda , specifically for his fantastic attitude & his desire to help the young guys (he was only 23) reach their potential.
I’d say he’ll play more fwd/def than ruck , as morang ruckman goes well & cant really play anywhere else. And is too good for div3 ressies.
Great comment and fantastic to hear a factual comment. Makes the previous comment sound even more stupid. Thanks for sharing your insight and I couldn’t agree anymore. Once again, well done Morang

So at 27-28 why leave Div 1 (where going by reports here he was very good) and go to Div 3? ESP with some of the recruiting Whittlesea have done. Facts are he was a terrible trainer and his laziness has got him to Morang. Enjoy the quality footy

So at 27-28 why leave Div 1 (where going by reports here he was very good) and go to Div 3? ESP with some of the recruiting Whittlesea have done. Facts are he was a terrible trainer and his laziness has got him to Morang. Enjoy the quality footy
He trained hard enough to get consistent D1 games and feature in the best plenty of times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back