NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

The kid can play and he is still only young
I would love to have him and his younger brother up here were I coach in the ovens and king what a great combo

So at 27-28 why leave Div 1 (where going by reports here he was very good) and go to Div 3? ESP with some of the recruiting Whittlesea have done. Facts are he was a terrible trainer and his laziness has got him to Morang. Enjoy the quality footy
Is Div 1 the be all and end all?
Who gives a s**t what level a guy chooses to play at?? You don’t know there reasons. Probably offered a truckload of money or has mates there or just can’t make the commitment for Div 1 or simply just wants to go and play at a lesser level for fun and not play at such a high standard. Who cares.
The point is, he is a good player at any level and can choose to play where he wants.

So at 27-28 why leave Div 1 (where going by reports here he was very good) and go to Div 3? ESP with some of the recruiting Whittlesea have done. Facts are he was a terrible trainer and his laziness has got him to Morang. Enjoy the quality footy
[/QUOTE
The kid can play and he is still only young
I would love to have him and his younger brother up here were I coach in the ovens and king what a great combo
You wouldn’t happen to be a former Bundoora full forward by any chance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even a triple B & F player too I believe.

That is absolutely correct can confirm that. Also did it last year.

Dont believe what you hear, they are all paid cash under the table

Can absolutley confirm this is not the case with that player or the others not getting paid at Kilmore.

Their president and co are all by the books. That i can guarantee.

That is absolutely correct can confirm that. Also did it last year.

Can absolutley confirm this is not the case with that player or the others not getting paid at Kilmore.

Their president and co are all by the books. That i can guarantee.
Sound like a quality club. Everything’s squeaky clean.

Sound like a quality club. Everything’s squeaky clean.

Can only speak for the player i know and say he isn't being paid at all. Not under the table not in work not in sausages from the butcher. Nothing.
In saying that yes its a great club and am very very confident they wouldnt be flouting any rules.

Can only speak for the player i know and say he isn't being paid at all. Not under the table not in work not in sausages from the butcher. Nothing.
In saying that yes its a great club and am very very confident they wouldnt be flouting any rules.
good on Maher and co. Running a tight ship. Seem like they could be running deep into September. Morang starting to sound rather cocky. Even copying other clubs socials now in releasing signings. Who the actual hell is their latest? Played seniors at Lalor, not exactly something exiting. Kilmore for me in 2022

good on Maher and co. Running a tight ship. Seem like they could be running deep into September. Morang starting to sound rather cocky. Even copying other clubs socials now in releasing signings. Who the actual hell is their latest? Played seniors at Lalor, not exactly something exiting. Kilmore for me in 2022
Has Kilmore got any recruits? They were ok in 2021 but couldn't beat anyone above them. Went 1 and 1 with the Turtles in 2 close matches who look to have improved their list. I think they'll be in the mix but I see South recruited well as did Laurimar as well.

mate, with every single post of yours potting morang you must have some unresolved issues there. couldn’t get a game?

since the disaster ofa few yrs ago theyve not really put afoot wrong.credit where its due to clean that place up

O
mate, with every single post of yours potting morang you must have some unresolved issues there. couldn’t get a game?

since the disaster ofa few yrs ago theyve not really put afoot wrong.credit where its due to clean that place up
Off field I agree their current committee need a huge wrap, they’ve turned the club around. Just sick of hearing about their young players and who they’ve lost. Simply put they’ve stuffed up recruiting over time and shouldn’t be stuck in Div 3.
ps I played some ordinary footy at a club near Rosanna 🦅

What is your issue with them using social media to show there supporters who there new players are? And how is that cocky?

Would have thought nearly every single club do it nowadays. You obviously have an issue with them for some reason

What is your issue with them using social media to show there supporters who there new players are? And how is that cocky?

Would have thought nearly every single club do it nowadays. You obviously have an issue with them for some reason
Very similar socials to ours at West H. No imagination

Remove this Banner Ad

Back