NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

How many went to training at mernda last night anyone know

There was pretty much a full list on the track except for a couple of players, and was an excellent session by all reports. Coach and players all on the same page and singing from the same hymn book apparently after some soul searching since Saturday. So really looking forward to watching Mernda results going forward, hopefully for all involved they turn there season around and give it a hell of a shake.
Only one who has lost the respect of all is the ?? Well I think we know who that may be! ( the last bit is just a rumour). Not fact.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

There was pretty much a full list on the track except for a couple of players, and was an excellent session by all reports. Coach and players all on the same page and singing from the same hymn book apparently after some soul searching since Saturday. So really looking forward to watching Mernda results going forward, hopefully for all involved they turn there season around and give it a hell of a shake.
Only one who has lost the respect of all is the ?? Well I think we know who that may be! ( the last bit is just a rumour). Not fact.

Was the photo on Facebook after training ?

The coach and president had a crack at the players not in a good way either! words were said

Well that's great they have stuck fat
Hope they can get a win this week and get on with playing good footy for the rest of the year

Mernda golf night I think a Monday? Lol... Anyways huge Saturday for them 4-1 wouldn’t be ideal 2-3 and then and a match against the Mustangs could see them back at 3-4 and in the hunt again.

Laurimar v South will be huge, hard to back against South but they will drop one sooner or later

Well it looked like that was there training for the night so I think it could be you are trying to deflect tve issues but hopefully they’ve sorted them out

Hey not sure of photo but training is Tuesday and Thursday so when ever photo was put up, hope that helps .
No deflections mate just call it as I hear it. Not going to make stuff up that’s all.

Good luck to all the sides in Divy 3 for the remainder of the season.

Facts hurt people's feelings so better to keep my opinions to myself.

I'm signing off.

On SM-G998B using BigFooty.com mobile app
No need to sign off, I agrree with nearly everything you hae commented on and its the ones that dont like the truth that get all defensive. When people like yourself point out the facts thats when they all start to panic and deflect to other teams or make excuses. Sometimes I just wish that the people that comment on here would actually get involved with clubs and be in positions where they would know exactly what goes on and has taken place and then they will realise its not all heresay!!

Dont go Swooper LOL.

I expect Laurimar to bounce back hard this week but don’t think it will be enough to stop the Morang juggernaut. A few clubs battling injury at the moment so I wouldn’t be surprised to see an upset somewhere.

Morang by 20
West Heid by 30
Kilmore by 15
Turtles by 120

(Log in to remove this ad.)

South V Power - South at home, I don’t rate Laurimar that highly tbh. South by 27

West v Lalor - West by 78. Lalor won’t have the answers, west well on their way to a finals berth

turtles v Mustangs - Turtles should win easily 120 points

Mernda v Kilmore - hard to see which way Mernda go from here. Tipping Kilmore but an upset could happen.
Kilmore 34

South V Power - South at home, I don’t rate Laurimar that highly tbh. South by 27

West v Lalor - West by 78. Lalor won’t have the answers, west well on their way to a finals berth

turtles v Mustangs - Turtles should win easily 120 points

Mernda v Kilmore - hard to see which way Mernda go from here. Tipping Kilmore but an upset could happen.
Kilmore 34

South in the wet 18 pts
Lalor cause upset 2 pts
Turtles comfortable 100 pts +
Mernda bounce back 24 pts

Good luck to all the sides in Divy 3 for the remainder of the season.

Facts hurt people's feelings so better to keep my opinions to myself.

I'm signing off.

On SM-G998B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Red hot, facts hurt peoples feelings.
2019, then i was at a club that you & definitely kendrick were hocking around merndás und 19 list, going take us & we'll bring these young guns.
Kendrick got a a gig at NH then they realised he was no good & theses young guns weren't coming with him. they quickly gave him the ar@e
so 2 clubs you were hocking them to got no joy, kendrick got the bullet, & looks like most of those boys stayed at mernda.
you guys believed you were the pied pipers, but the youth didn't follow & you wasted a couple of clubs time with your own agendas. - Facts hurt.

Red hot, facts hurt peoples feelings.
2019, then i was at a club that you & definitely kendrick were hocking around merndás und 19 list, going take us & we'll bring these young guns.
Kendrick got a a gig at NH then they realised he was no good & theses young guns weren't coming with him. they quickly gave him the ar@e
so 2 clubs you were hocking them to got no joy, kendrick got the bullet, & looks like most of those boys stayed at mernda.
you guys believed you were the pied pipers, but the youth didn't follow & you wasted a couple of clubs time with your own agendas. - Facts hurt.
We’re you drunk when you wrote this?

Swooper didn't leave with Mick
And they both got the young kids to the club
from memory the kids stuck fat with the club
Mick left over a disagreement went to number
And I'm not shore what happened there

Round 6, and again another great round of matches
Lalor (1-4) take on Heidelberg west (4-1). A great win by west last week defeating Laurimar and showing that they are definitely a finals team. Lalor though on their home deck is always a hard task and West won’t want to have a let down from last weeks win. West by 27pts
Match of the day and the Plenty Valley Fm game see undefeated Sth Morang (5-0) take on Laurimar (4-1). The Lions just keep winning, the young players from the 2019 under 19 team leading the way. Coach Hall would be very happy with his young chargers. Laurimar would be disappointed with their loss at west last week, they say bad kicking is bad footy and they seemed to have their chances. No Williamson,Lucas and Richards makes the challenge even more difficult. Lions to stay undefeated and win by 27pts
Mernda (1-4) take on Kilmore 3-2) in a mist win game. Lots of Mernda chatter on big footy this week but it’s up to the players to respond especially with their season on the line. Kilmore though are pushing for that top 2 spot and I think will get over the line. Kilmore by 22pts
OEC (2-3) take on Reservoir (0-5) and will look to cement last weeks win and get 2 in a row. Cloney is out which might affect their firepower but they have multiple avenues to goal. For reservoir getting Gregson back gives them another goal kicker and they will continue to work and chip away. The turtles for me though by 82pts

Huge outs for Laurimar and another stable week for South. Good to be very hard for them

New to this forum but I do like to keep my eye on this league.

My Round 6 Predictions are as follows:
Heidleberg West 23pts (West Heidelberg to continue this nice run of form)
South 42pts (South morang coming into some nice form, power’s injury list is just growing and growing, looking like a comfortable win here for south)
Kilmore 62pts (This could get messy for Mernda, depending on how their players respond after the past few weeks)
Turtles 100+pts (Comfortable win for the turtles here, almost guaranteed for the 100+ win)

Last edited:
Looking forward to Morang/Laurimar today. The power would have been doing the rain dance all night as it’s the only thing that will give them a chance. Morang too fit, skilled and more talented all over the ground. Interested in the ruck battle, article this week talking up Josh leather but personally think Morangs young ruckman will easily account for him and laurimar must have similar thoughts bringing in pork chop. Morang by 30

Interesting to see where the Turtles are playing their home match this weekend.

Not sure Bundoora or NH would be too happy with it but its brilliantly done by the turtles.

Why would Bundoora or NH (North Heidelberg?) have an issue with the Turtles playing at Yarrambat? Turtles are affiliated with Yarrambat Juniors aren't they?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back