NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

How is beating Reservoir making a statement?

What's wrong with having a drink at another club? players having a drink at another club isn't out of line in my book as long as there isn't a function at there own club.

Mate, as I have said in a previous post, winning is a great habit to get into. Yes we all know is in the s**t at the moment but maybe a little injection of confidence will get them playing some nice footy and they can take it into next week. Just because they are 1-5 does not mean they are down and out.

Any player that goes to another club for a drink in my eyes is embarrassing to say the least, it shows they don’t care about their club, they need to grow up and fix the situation instead of trying to escape it by going drinking at other clubs. When they start winning some games then they can go do what they’d like.

Mate, as I have said in a previous post, winning is a great habit to get into. Yes we all know is in the sh*t at the moment but maybe a little injection of confidence will get them playing some nice footy and they can take it into next week. Just because they are 1-5 does not mean they are down and out.

Any player that goes to another club for a drink in my eyes is embarrassing to say the least, it shows they don’t care about their club, they need to grow up and fix the situation instead of trying to escape it by going drinking at other clubs. When they start winning some games then they can go do what they’d like.

Did Mernda have a function on and the players by passed the function to go have a beer somewhere else?
And do you mean if they are winners then it’s ok to go where ever they like to have a beer?
I’m not sure I am understanding what you are trying to say?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can anyone confirm info that a coach has been asked to leave Mernda tonight? Who is it ?

Wasn’t ask to leave he was sacked
Because he spoke his mind .
And that fletch didn’t like it .
Maybe fletch May get a win in the u/19s this week when he coaches them
Then the committee will sign him 3 more years 😖😖

Mate, as I have said in a previous post, winning is a great habit to get into. Yes we all know is in the sh*t at the moment but maybe a little injection of confidence will get them playing some nice footy and they can take it into next week. Just because they are 1-5 does not mean they are down and out.

👍
Then the committee will sign him 3 more years 😖😖
Marcus Black to coach 19s
WOWEE lol
19s coach sacked and replacement already appointed. M Black father of a senior player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then the committee will sign him 3 more years

Surely not , that couldn’t be the reason because he had an opinion?
And obviously it wasn’t shared by the seniors coach !

can someone tell me if the 19’s coach was a mernda person ? If he was just shows that he can see what’s happening to the club and an outsider is getting g things his way !!! Remember jacana 😂😂😂😂😂

can someone tell me if the 19’s coach was a mernda person ? If he was just shows that he can see what’s happening to the club and an outsider is getting g things his way !!! Remember jacana

Can’t tell you if he is a Mernda person, but I guess let this be a lesson to all coaches and players if you have an opinion best keep it to yourself otherwise you will be moved on.

Sorry if its already been asked but is the incident concerning the ressa captain on the game tape?
If so does any one know when and what quarter please.

Can’t tell you if he is a Mernda person, but I guess let this be a lesson to all coaches and players if you have an opinion best keep it to yourself otherwise you will be moved on.
Guessing the boys went to the Epping team of the decade night. Was the Pierce bloke the 19s coach? Mernda sound like a sh@t hole this year. Why young talented guys want to go there has me beat.

Is that so bad if they did? I did ask earlier if Mernda had a function on that night and got no response! Yeah I believe he was. I’m thinking they as in the guys who talk to these guys sell the place as if it smells like roses but in fact the place just stinks it up a bit like the old used car salesman. If I were a betting man I would say come the end of the year the yard will be outta stock. And if that happens I fear for Mernda that in the not to distant future the closed for business sign will be out the front. I just ask how can the NFNL just sit back and watch this happen? With out them sending a team in to say what the hell is going on hear, and make the people who are running the show accountable for the direction the club is heading, does it have to get to where south Morang where a few years ago before something happens? Then the league will be in the headlines for all the wrong reasons is that the only time they act ? The NFNL have some of the biggest growth areas in there zone and the numbers seem to be falling away, I suppose as long as town hall are collecting the fees and lining there pockets then that’s ok. It’s only when you don’t pay and the bank balance drops is the only time they seem to care.

can someone tell me if the 19’s coach was a mernda person ? If he was just shows that he can see what’s happening to the club and an outsider is getting g things his way !!! Remember jacana 😂😂😂😂😂
Pretty sure Brad was a Epping person prior to his boys playing at Mernda.

Is that so bad if they did? I did ask earlier if Mernda had a function on that night and got no response! Yeah I believe he was. I’m thinking they as in the guys who talk to these guys sell the place as if it smells like roses but in fact the place just stinks it up a bit like the old used car salesman. If I were a betting man I would say come the end of the year the yard will be outta stock. And if that happens I fear for Mernda that in the not to distant future the closed for business sign will be out the front. I just ask how can the NFNL just sit back and watch this happen? With out them sending a team in to say what the hell is going on hear, and make the people who are running the show accountable for the direction the club is heading, does it have to get to where south Morang where a few years ago before something happens? Then the league will be in the headlines for all the wrong reasons is that the only time they act ? The NFNL have some of the biggest growth areas in there zone and the numbers seem to be falling away, I suppose as long as town hall are collecting the fees and lining there pockets then that’s ok. It’s only when you don’t pay and the bank balance drops is the only time they seem to care.

I see Jacana written all over this ...Not sure why I think this LOL

Pretty sure Brad was a Epping person prior to his boys playing at Mernda.
Ok thanks for that, snd if his boys are still playing at Mernda the question needs to be asked....Why did he open his mouth? Is it obvious the players arent happy with whats going on and it filtered back to the players father and he has said something?

Under 19s coach may have been upset that his best players were in the seniors each week for all we know?

Plenty of coaches sook about that when they should be happy kids are playing seniors

Completely hypothetical obviously but just saying Mernda may not be “in the wrong”

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back