NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Take a BBQ, esky, get 20 of your mates and have an outdoor gathering, makes it extremely difficult for clubs not being able to open canteen and bar, government has lost the plot

Mustangs v Kilmore - Kilmore by 150

Turtles V Mernda - Turtles too strong, 24 points

Laurimar v West - Laurimar to turn around the result - 8 points

South v lalor - Lalor to have a crack but not strong enough 45 points

Great gesture by kilmore to be prepared to do that in these times. Great initiative and problem solving to a crappy situation 👏
Hang on! So you are telling me the people who are not allowed to go to the football because there is a fear of spreading this virus around metro Melbourne are travelling up to regional Kilmore to be a part of the crowd? AFL Vic & the government have completely lost there mind on this. Just apply some common sense around crowds social distancing, bars and canteens and let the crowd come.

Hang on! So you are telling me the people who are not allowed to go to the football because there is a fear of spreading this virus around metro Melbourne are travelling up to regional Kilmore to be a part of the crowd? AFL Vic & the government have completely lost there mind on this. Just apply some common sense around crowds social distancing, bars and canteens and let the crowd come.

Totally agree. 500 people can’t go and watch footy in Metro reservoir but the same 500 people can go watch the game in regional Kilmore.

Makes no sense.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone help me out, I have noticed this year when reading the ins and outs each week South Morang always have TBA and more ins than outs or vice versa. What do they gain out of it. I can understand maybe a Grand Final but every week? Not sure what benefit they get out of it.

Can someone help me out, I have noticed this year when reading the ins and outs each week South Morang always have TBA and more ins than outs or vice versa. What do they gain out of it. I can understand maybe a Grand Final but every week? Not sure what benefit they get out of it.
Treat every game like a grand final is a good way to look at everyweek. It's doing them no harm at the moment.

I think a idea was put up and excepted by Ressa atleast Ressa get some income when they wouldn't have received a cent if it was a home game.
Yeah so like it’s a great idea but Kilmore is getting a pretty sweet deal extra home and game and revenue no other club is seeing. I don’t think they are the “community spirted hero’s” some have called them here... I’d say Reservior are

Yeah so like it’s a great idea but Kilmore is getting a pretty sweet deal extra home and game and revenue no other club is seeing. I don’t think they are the “community spirted hero’s” some have called them here... I’d say Reservior are
Cant imagine 50 Reservoir supporters travelling to Kilmore?

Welcome back to all players, coaches, officials and umpires for this weeks games (and Kilmore and Reservoir supporters who can get to see there teams play in person)

Reservoir (8th) travel to Kilmore (3rd 167.72) after transferring their home game. Been a tough season for the mustangs and it looks like they have lost Gregson who has been their leading goal kicker. Kilmore will see this a chance to increase their % and jump up to 2nd spot especially with Laurimar and West Heidelberg playing each other. Kilmore far too strong by 92 points.

Old Eltham (5th) vs Mernda (6th).Big game for both clubs, if the turtles have any hope of playing finals they need to beat Mernda at home. Some experience with McDonagh and Quinton back into the line up will help. Mernda, who depending on who you speak to have been a big disappointment or think they can still make finals need to win every game. They do get Kimuliatis back which definitely helps them but just can’t see them getting the win here. Turtles by 17 points.

Match of the day in division 3 sees Laurimar (2nd 170.36) at home vs Heidelberg West (4th 139.31%). Some big ins for both clubs with Daniel Francis to debut for the power as well as Richards back. For West, they get back Chiminello and Tranter. Definitely no love lost between these 2 teams and a finals like atmosphere (well sort of with no crowds) should be expected. Can the power reverse the round 1 loss or will West go 2-0 against the power. At home Laurimar to get up by 16 points.

Sth Morang (1st) vs Lalor (7th). The undefeated Lions will look to go on their winning ways over an improving Lalor. The bloods have made 9 changes from their last game and will try and stop the run and carry of them Lions. The lions do get Jake Potter back as well, and I see them keeping that unbeaten run continuing. Lions by 43 points.

Best of luck to all players selected as 23rd man this week, certainly will be an interesting experience for them all, especially if 1st senior game and no crowds (apart from kilmore vs Reservoir)

I believe Kilmore are giving Reservoir the raffle and sharing the gate, bar and canteen takings. Kilmore are not wanting to be seen as ‘Community Spirited Heroes’ as you put it, just making an arrangement that benefits both clubs. It‘s a win/win situation for both clubs and I hear Reservoir are more than happy with the arrangement.

I believe Kilmore are giving Reservoir the raffle and sharing the gate, bar and canteen takings. Kilmore are not wanting to be seen as ‘Community Spirited Heroes’ as you put it, just making an arrangement that benefits both clubs. It‘s a win/win situation for both clubs and I hear Reservoir are more than happy with the arrangement.
Yeah it’s a fantastic idea, Great for both clubs. I was more pointing out it was good of Reservior to give up a home game. Some would simply refuse to move it under any conditions

Wow ... looks like a long day at the office for the bloods ... 2 goals between reserves and seniors isn’t a good sign
Playing the top side, sometimes s**t happens, especially after a break like lockdown. Going to effect the poorer sides more than the good sides

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back