NFNL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

red_ranga

Team Captain
Mar 11, 2021
Mars
AFL Club
Essendon
Beveridge are predicted to have a larger population than Kilmore by 2026.

Yhea don’t read to much into forecasting they also say we going to double our population in Victoria from 6 million to 12 million by 2041 ain’t gunna happen

Not just 2022, look at their draws for the last two seasons!!
Talk about a prop up!!
How does a team who finishes third get both bottom teams three times?

Seriously whoever does the fixture needs some guidance as there is holes all over the place.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Should be 16 games with 2 triple ups.

The percentage is the big part for me. Lalor and Reservoir will be very weak 200 point to 0 losses coming up. League should almost scrap percentage for all triple ups for SOME equity.

Its just not fair they'll get a 100-200 point bonus no other side is getting.

Should be 16 games with 2 triple ups.

The percentage is the big part for me. Lalor and Reservoir will be very weak 200 point to 0 losses coming up. League should almost scrap percentage for all triple ups for SOME equity.

Its just not fair they'll get a 100-200 point bonus no other side is getting.
a left field suggestion if resea and lalor are that bad could the league take results from the first four rounds and the give a average % to all teams that play theses two after that to even out the comp and make it fair to everyone

a left field suggestion if resea and lalor are that bad could the league take results from the first four rounds and the give a average % to all teams that play theses two after that to even out the comp and make it fair to everyone

1 set of rules for everyone (Win/loss/Percentage), the league could of got the draw different or better, but someone is always going to be compromised by an un even draw.
Resa & Lalor just need to take the steps to continually improve & get back to where they've been before.

Not just 2022, look at their draws for the last two seasons!!
Talk about a prop up!!
How does a team who finishes third get both bottom teams three times?

Seriously whoever does the fixture needs some guidance as there is holes all over the place.

witch two seasons are you talking about 2020 and 2021 that werent finished? because 2018 and 2019 both had them playing both teams just twice?
hardly a prop up if you mean the cancelled seasons

no point rewriting the fixture if no one complains and the season isnt completed I’d think?

Triple Ups -

West Heidelberg - Lalor, Turtles, Mernda, South Morang
Kilmore - Turtles, Laurimar, Lalor, Reservoir
Lalor - Reservoir, West, Laurimar, Kilmore
Laurimar - Lalor, South, Kilmore, Mernda
Mernda - Laurimar, West, South, Reservoir
Turtles - Kilmore, Reservior, West, South
Reservoir - Turtles, Lalor, Mernda, Kilmore
South - Turtles, Mernda, West, Laurimar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

witch two seasons are you talking about 2020 and 2021 that werent finished? because 2018 and 2019 both had them playing both teams just twice?
hardly a prop up if you mean the cancelled seasons

no point rewriting the fixture if no one complains and the season isnt completed I’d think?

So because the seasons didn’t proceed to the end, they don’t exist?
Normally when someone says the last two seasons that means the last two, not three, four or five.
Hope that clarifies

So because the seasons didn’t proceed to the end, they don’t exist?
Normally when someone says the last two seasons that means the last two, not three, four or five.
Hope that clarifies

haha no that doesnt clarify. of course 2020 didnt exist? no games were played

why wouldnt the league just copy 2020 to 2021?

guessing you mustnt be very confidentwith your side if your using unplayed seasons as excuses already

haha no that doesnt clarify. of course 2020 didnt exist? no games were played

why wouldnt the league just copy 2020 to 2021?

guessing you mustnt be very confidentwith your side if your using unplayed seasons as excuses already
Just makes no sense they are the only side who plays the 2 bottom sides 3 times. South don’t play either 3 times.

Surely a little rejigg could have been done to give one of their triple ups to south.

The best side will still win the flag either way.

Just makes no sense they are the only side who plays the 2 bottom sides 3 times. South don’t play either 3 times.

Surely a little rejigg could have been done to give one of their triple ups to south.

The best side will still win the flag either way.
I agree with that any season with uneven games will be unfair to someone but to imply it’s because f a league prop up is just looking for excuses. the best side will win anyway robsbly laurimar or kilmore

I agree with that any season with uneven games will be unfair to someone but to imply it’s because f a league prop up is just looking for excuses. the best side will win anyway robsbly laurimar or kilmore

No where did I imply a league prop up.
As admitted, they have an advantage in the fixture which in effect, gives them a prop up or advantage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back