NFNL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Panton would have played finals but they are a long way from the GF side you remember. Literally only a hand full of players still playing.

Epping and Fitzroy absolutely no chance would have played d3 finals this year.

Anyway we both are entitled to an opinion
I think your overestimating the standard of Div 3. It's horrible. The South Morang team is ordinary, it just beat another bunch of ordinary teams.

I think your overestimating the standard of Div 3. It's horrible. The South Morang team is ordinary, it just beat another bunch of ordinary teams.
I don’t think the gap is as big as you let on top 4 of a lower division would be more then competitive to a bottom 4 in a higher division if that makes sense 🤪

Let’s see next year. South will go alright in D2.
Banyule are the only team in the last 6-7 years that have made the jump really well, playing finals in their first season in 2018. Watsonia, St Mary's, Panton Hill all haven't made a dent let alone make finals in Div2 yet

They would have played finals. Do you think Epping and Panton Hill would have played finals? Ofcourse they would have. All 3 of those sides fought out close games this year.

If South Morang don't recruit and keep the same list, they will be a bottom 3 side. There's a big big gap between divisions.
Panton Hill may have played finals but no certainty. Not the same powerhouse that won the flag in years prior. No Boyden, Byron, Fowler, Anderson, Ryan, Hendry, Tsardakis, Jordan, McLellan or rushton

Epping and stars would not have played finals. Stars will be a chance with there recruiting. Depth is an issue from the game I saw them play last year.

Turtles signing Jaedyn Kearney and Jackson Fairbairn from epping
Both should go well for the turtles
Kearney is a handy get. He's been associated with EFC and ECC for a long time so it would be interesting to see what got him over to the Turtles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Panton Hill may have played finals but no certainty. Not the same powerhouse that won the flag in years prior. No Boyden, Byron, Fowler, Anderson, Ryan, Hendry, Tsardakis, Jordan, McLellan or rushton

Epping and stars would not have played finals. Stars will be a chance with there recruiting. Depth is an issue from the game I saw them play last year.
May have played finals?.🤣🤣
South have a poor side. They just beat a poor bunch.
All 3 of them would have made finals in Div 3.
But I do agree with you about Kearney and Fairbarn. Won't make much difference

You must be living a very sad life behind your keyboard

Been following this thread for quite some time now and it seems that mernda have pushed out the indisciplined players
How am I living a sad life if I'm stating fact, you don't get a reputation as an undisciplined club if you're keeping a clean slate. Smooth brain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back