NFNL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

LP only club in NFNL that voted no to OEC coming in says it all. LP knew that even with an agreement/MOU, RJFC players would naturally be aligned to a club closer to home. LP are in a very interesting situation with many players seemingly leaving or already left, poor U19s and aged reserves in 2022 they need a serious review of their game plan it seems.
Their cricket clubs are already merged and I’m pretty sure research juniors are training at Eltham College for pre season.

Does Montmorency still have access to Lowers ground for juniors on Sunday? Or Does research play some games there?

Good effort if they can get it off the ground.

Fanatastic work by them but no idea how they aligned with Keon Park and a lalor or Reservoir didn’t!
Big challenge with neighbouring giants Banyule & Heidelberg across the road but would be an awesome example to reservoir & Lalor to keep pushing through.

Pretty quite off season overall.

Mernda, Turtles and West seem to have added a few players. Mernda with a big loss though.

Kilmore announced a couple of early signings but been very quiet since then.

Laurimar and Kinglake zero news

Lalor working hard, Reservior recruited a few

Who have they lost? I’m sure Delaney was on decent money. Bradford I’ve heard is gone. I’m sure there are others.

A few recruits, besides the ruckman would any be chasing big money?

Couldn’t be paying to much atm surely
What would the top 6 and bottom 6 players be on at a div 3 club? Genuinely interested if anyone knows? Thanx

What would the top 6 and bottom 6 players be on at a div 3 club? Genuinely interested if anyone knows? Thanx

Million dollar question depending on the club, $66k salary cap $3666 per week over 22 players is $166 per game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard from someone a fair few Laurimar 17s to West Heidelberg to try and play seniors? Not sure how true?

How are their 19s looking?
Heard Laurimar also lost at least there top 8 players from there real strong under 15’s to various clubs due to the now ex coaches son being a surprise best and fairest winner last season! Lost a fair few 17’s to Whittlesea last year also and would be strange if they lose a few 17’s two years in a row especially to a club this year that’s in the same division. They probably have the strongest and biggest junior club in NFNL now but if they aren’t moving on to 19’s and seniors at Laurimar it doesn’t really matter.

Heard Laurimar also lost at least there top 8 players from there real strong under 15’s to various clubs due to the now ex coaches son being a surprise best and fairest winner last season! Lost a fair few 17’s to Whittlesea last year also and would be strange if they lose a few 17’s two years in a row especially to a club this year that’s in the same division. They probably have the strongest and biggest junior club in NFNL now but if they aren’t moving on to 19’s and seniors at Laurimar it doesn’t really matter.
Coach handing his son a BnF has been happening forever. Sound like a bunch of sooks leaving over it

I think their seniors had about 6-8 under 17s play quite a few senior games last year.

Clubs will lose a few each year but from what I saw there is a really good connection between the junior and senior club at Laurimar

Sent from my CPH2005 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back