List Mgmt. NGA, Father son watch

Elite Crow

Premium Platinum
Mar 21, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
I’ve seen names thrown around who might be coming up in the next couple of years.

Thought it would be useful to have a thread listing them and when they are available so we can follow their progress.

Can someone who is across it please list who they are, how good, what category and when they are available.

1990crow

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 31, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Daniel Sladojevic (NGA - multicultural) KPF in 2019.
James Borlase (NGA - multicultural) KPD in 2020.
Luke Edwards (FS) Midfielder in 2020.
Kye Dean (NG) Midfielder I think 2020.
Isiah Dudley (NGA indigenous) small forward 2021.
Anzac Lochowiak (NGA) half forward 2019/2020.

Last edited:

Elite Crow

Premium Platinum
Mar 21, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
Daniel Sladojevic (NGA - multicultural) KPF in 2019.
James Borlase (NGA - multicultural) KPD in 2020.
Luke Edwards (FS) Midfielder in 2020.
Key Dean (NG) Midfielder I think 2020.
Isiah Dudley (NGA indigenous) small forward 2021.
Thanks, I thought there was another Edwards earlier than that.

Is Slado supposed to be high quality?

So we don’t need a lot of picks next year, lucky as we don’t have them but we will need to load up in 2020 if they all come on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1990crow

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 31, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Thanks, I thought there was another Edwards earlier than that.

Is Slado supposed to be high quality?

So we don’t need a lot of picks next year, lucky as we don’t have them but we will need to load up in 2020 if they all come on.
From what I’ve heard early second round. Good third tall player.

Bicks

Cancelled
Jun 10, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels Beaufort Crows

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bicks

Cancelled
Jun 10, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels Beaufort Crows
So basically it’s good news. We have access to Sladojevic, Borlase etc.
Hopefully the rule changes if any will only be to include SA and WA metropolitan based indigenous lads that are in our Academies.

Shaz2012

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
We definitely need to have access to metro kids. The reason they won’t is because as compromised as the draft is, they like who the compromise favours as it is.

I’d like to see some changes to the system too.
1) Get rid of the discount for a start. Getting the access to these kids is enough.
2) Dont allow multiple picks to be used for points. Use the next available pick and take the rest as points deficit from the following years same round pick.

I think this would sort out a fair bit of the unfairness. A lot more bids will go unmatched, yet there is still some reward for spending time developing these kids.

Apsaalooke

Club Legend
Sep 23, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Ozark Mountain Daredevils
We definitely need to have access to metro kids. The reason they won’t is because as compromised as the draft is, they like who the compromise favours as it is.
I’d like to see some changes to the system too.
1) Get rid of the discount for a start. Getting the access to these kids is enough.
2) Dont allow multiple picks to be used for points. Use the next available pick and take the rest as points deficit from the following years same round pick.

I think this would sort out a fair bit of the unfairness. A lot more bids will go unmatched, yet there is still some reward for spending time developing these kids.
With live trading, clubs can trade that pick out just before their selection then trade it back in just after

Top Bottom