List Mgmt. NGA, Father son watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive seen him in matches against WWT and he has looked good. The similarities to Aliir in match play are striking. I dont think our recruiters visit local games or we may have considered him midyear.
I think our recruiters DO visit local games.

I think our recruiters DO visit local games.
Of course they do and let there be no doubt the full time guys would have video access to every game played Australia wide that was filmed, which is just about every game that a player they have interest in play these days. What do people think these guys do when they're not attending live games?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First time I've seen Dudley play tonight and he was impressive. Nice vision by hand and foot, but also not afraid to get his hands dirty.

First time I've seen Dudley play tonight and he was impressive. Nice vision by hand and foot, but also not afraid to get his hands dirty.
And could obviously be in better nick looking at him, definitely has the hardness about his game that even at his size should translate to AFL.

Latest AFL trade and draft news out of Adelaide and Port Adelaide
They have royal footy bloodlines in Michael O’Loughlin, Shaun Burgoyne and Eddie Betts, but Adelaide has made a tough call on two Next Generation Academy kids.

Adelaide will not be nominating two nephews of AFL greats as Next Generation Academy prospects for next month’s national draft.
The Crows have access to Blayne O’Loughlin, whose uncle is Sydney champion Michael O’Loughlin, and Isaiah Dudley, the nephew of recently retired stars Shaun Burgoyne and Eddie Betts, but they are instead heading for the open draft because the club has already filled its two Category B rookie spots.

Adelaide retained defender James Borlase and speedster Tariek Newchurch last month.
It means if another club calls North Adelaide halfback O’Loughlin or Central District small forward Dudley’s names on November 25, the Crows cannot match the bids to secure them.
Adelaide still has the Indigenous duo in its talent order, but now has to see how things unfold at the draft.
Landing them would seem unlikely.

Latest AFL trade and draft news out of Adelaide and Port Adelaide
They have royal footy bloodlines in Michael O’Loughlin, Shaun Burgoyne and Eddie Betts, but Adelaide has made a tough call on two Next Generation Academy kids.

Adelaide will not be nominating two nephews of AFL greats as Next Generation Academy prospects for next month’s national draft.
The Crows have access to Blayne O’Loughlin, whose uncle is Sydney champion Michael O’Loughlin, and Isaiah Dudley, the nephew of recently retired stars Shaun Burgoyne and Eddie Betts, but they are instead heading for the open draft because the club has already filled its two Category B rookie spots.

Adelaide retained defender James Borlase and speedster Tariek Newchurch last month.
It means if another club calls North Adelaide halfback O’Loughlin or Central District small forward Dudley’s names on November 25, the Crows cannot match the bids to secure them.
Adelaide still has the Indigenous duo in its talent order, but now has to see how things unfold at the draft.
Landing them would seem unlikely.
Why does having 2 cat b rookie spots taken mean we won’t/can’t nominate?
Surely the decisions aren’t linked a nominating would lead to taking them in a primary list spot?

Why does having 2 cat b rookie spots taken mean we won’t/can’t nominate?
Surely the decisions aren’t linked a nominating would lead to taking them in a primary list spot?
If they're not taken in the National draft we can still take them in the rookie draft if we have list spots just not as Cat B rookies?
Indicates we are overlooking both players?

I'm no expert on these things so others may be better versed on the system...we can still take them in the National draft but we would have to pay full odds with no discount?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back