Brownlow Medallist
Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
Agreed to it? WTF?

The AFL decided that was now the rule for all clubs. They wouldn't have given two shits if a particular club didn't like it.
They made the recruiting area for the WA and SA clubs larger to offset the pick 40 thing

WheresGroomgone

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2006
Far West SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Panthers, Double Blues
I certainly hope you’re right as he’s otherwise got all the tools to be a very good key defender.

I would be pretty confident he will end up being a fair lump of a lad - Jim's a big bloke - although Max does need to fill out arose the shoulders.

CROW in BALI

Team Captain
Oct 12, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
I would be pretty confident he will end up being a fair lump of a lad - Jim's a big bloke - although Max does need to fill out arose the shoulders.
Tall , beautiful hands and a magnificent kick , especially at goal .But never big at his playing weight , does possess
undeniable courage though having decided to father a child at what must be close to 50.

cleanhands

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 31, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Tall , beautiful hands and a magnificent kick , especially at goal .But never big at his playing weight , does possess
undeniable courage though having decided to father a child at what must be close to 50.
Not a text book drop but found the middle of the sticks more times than not, nice timing with his jump as well

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad