List Mgmt. NGA, Father son watch

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you can also help things by just eliminating the point discount.

We've gone from getting players for less than they're worth, to now not being able to get the players at all. Surely there's a middle ground.

Max Michalanney had a good game yesterday playing in defence considering he was playing a lot on the bigger stronger KPF/Ruck Tom Scully, struggled in the one on one aerial contests but once the ball hit the ground rebounded a ton of ball.

Isaac Keeler a handy game swapping between Ruck and Forward, goal kicking radar was a bit off eventually kicking 2.3 from a number of opportunities.

Watching Glenelg's running back Jacob Ryan yesterday I think I'd have him ahead of Michalanney at this point, athleticism and precision kicking.

Last edited:

Max Michalanney had a good game yesterday playing in defence considering he was playing a lot on the bigger stronger KPF/Ruck Tom Scully, struggled in the one on one aerial contests but once the ball hit the ground rebounded a ton of ball.

Isaac Keeler a handy game swapping between Ruck and Forward, goal kicking radar was a bit off eventually kicking 2.3 from a number of opportunities.
Has Michaelanny noticeably grown or still look to be 190.
Keeler... God I hope they change the rules to be top 20 this year. I think he would be borderline 20-25 at this point in time.
To get Max and Isaac in the 20s would help us no end with another top 4 pick.

Has Michaelanny noticeably grown or still look to be 190.
Keeler... God I hope they change the rules to be top 20 this year. I think he would be borderline 20-25 at this point in time.
To get Max and Isaac in the 20s would help us no end with another top 4 pick.
Doesn't look much different to last year to my eye either height or size wise, might have put on a kg or 2 perhaps but still light, pretty sure he was 190cm last year and they would have all been measured at the preseason testing day recently and still listed at 190cm.

Watching Glenelg's running back Jacob Ryan yesterday I think I'd have him ahead of Michalanney at this point, athleticism and precision kicking.
And this is exactly what we’ve both been saying - not the size for key back but what we know is that both Crows and Norwood have been working with him as a 3rd defender.

The AFL would never give us a priority pick, if we finish bottom maybe pushing for access to Keeler could be an option. Long shot.

Just further to this, I think there is precedence to this.

Didn't Gold Coast get access to their academy players as part of their assistance package?

Just further to this, I think there is precedence to this.

Didn't Gold Coast get access to their academy players as part of their assistance package?
Got given unfettered access to the Northen Territory Draftable talent.

This sits in conjunction with the endorsement the AFL Commission gave two weeks ago; that with Darwin provisioned as a SUNS Academy zone, the club has the ability to pre-sign players without having to work through the Draft bidding system and an increase to include 10 players on its rookie list.

The younger Jack Michaelanny looks to have had a decent start to U16 with 16 touches 3 marks and 1.0.

Didn’t see the game but that suggests he wasn’t the worst

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A trusted source has heard directly from Jim Michaelanny that his games record has qualified Max for father son, even after reductions (but only just). This was the same source that originally thought he wouldn't qualify (hence direct check).

Max is training once a week with the Crows and wants to be selected by them. Same source believes that Max will end up around 195cm, but this sounded more like a guess.

A trusted source has heard directly from Jim Michaelanny that his games record has qualified Max for father son, even after reductions (but only just). This was the same source that originally thought he wouldn't qualify (hence direct check).

Max is training once a week with the Crows and wants to be selected by them. Same source believes that Max will end up around 195cm, but this sounded more like a guess.
If he only just qualified I'm surprised the AFL didn't make up a reason he didn't

i2-kym-cdn-com-793-e-gif.468884

If we s**t the bed badly this year is there any chance we can’t ask for a priority pick but ask for access to Keeler? I get it’s unlikely but worth a shot

If hes not even 18 yet then its definitely possible for him to grow further..

And 5cm is four fifths of faaark all really.. dont believe me.. grab the nearest ruler and have a look.. its nothing.
It's four fifths of 6 1/4 cm

If we s**t the bed badly this year is there any chance we can’t ask for a priority pick but ask for access to Keeler? I get it’s unlikely but worth a shot

We definitely should ask and hope that as a worst case scenario its end of 1st rounder.

We definitely should ask and hope that as a worst case scenario its end of 1st rounder.
It would be nice if we could gain access to him especially if Max Michaelanmy grows into a key position height would allow us to grab a gun mid with our first

It would be nice if we could gain access to him especially if Max Michaelanmy grows into a key position height would allow us to grab a gun mid with our first
Correct.

Double dipping. Take with our 1st pick an elite mid then Max with the late 1st early 2nd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back