List Mgmt. NGA, Father son watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmm... bummer, though it's 2023 we have to worry about? I imagine we'd try to get him for 2024 if he hasn't played for WWT seniors next year. Wonder what chance we might have of getting him to not play league next year.
Seems to be developing well at WWT

A well run club, I'd just leave him there rather than the mish mash of listed players + top ups which is our reserves team

Seems to be developing well at WWT

A well run club, I'd just leave him there rather than the mish mash of listed players + top ups which is our reserves team
I'd rather an extra year ahead of time for him to learn our patterns :grin:

...and work with Burgo to build his tank to AFL level.

Do the Walker and Sloane's kids all have birthdays pretty close to each other? Seems like all kids are only like 3 weeks apart with their 1st 2nd and 3rd child
And they both lost babies in the same year too.

Last edited:
Can the Crows put O'Loughlin back in the NGA academy.
Pretty sure it’s a no once you’ve passed on them in a draft, we had Leek Aleer in our NGA a few years ago when he was first draft eligible and we lost our right to draft him and he went to GWS at pick 15? last year

My thought was if they wanted him to do extras besides SANFL training. I thought Western Bulldogs did with Buku Khameris but no year gap.

So…

Is Scott Welsh’s young lad, as a potential crows Father Son for 2024, allowed to play for our SANFL side next year?..

Wasnt that part of the rookie rule changes the SANFL made for crows and port last month?

So…

Is Scott Welsh’s young lad, as a potential crows Father Son for 2024, allowed to play for our SANFL side next year?..

Wasnt that part of the rookie rule changes the SANFL made for crows and port last month?
Nope doesn't that only apply to their draft year and it would need the blessing of WWT to allow it then...

Yeah only in 2024 if WWT don't plan on playing him in their league side.

I suspect he will around abouts that grade in 2024 if he adds some weight to his frame.
So ok.. he cant come over to us next year but in 2024 (his draft year) he maybe can..

According to this article it sounds like he can come over without his sanfl clubs approval..

“Father-son and Next Generation Academy players can opt into the SANFL Rookie Program without approval from their SANFL club.”

It seems fxxkn ludicrous that we have Father Son prospects that we cant, in their draft year or even earlier in some cases, have come and play for our SANFL team as Rookies

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope not too much. Still needs to develop against his peers as much as he can without getting tossed around.
Already played U18's as an u16 with good results. Strong boy for his age. As a WWT fan hoping to see some of him at some time. We had Luko playing finals at WWT as a u18 in League finals

JHF , Izaac Rankine and Conner Rozee say hello. Might throw TT in for good measure.
JHF, Rankine and Rozee are all smaller players.
Assuming you are referring to Thilthorpe?
He played a fair amount in the ruck for Westies. Would he have developed his forward craft more in the reserves/U18 at full forward? Maybe.

Do the Walker and Sloane's kids all have birthdays pretty close to each other? Seems like all kids are only like 3 weeks apart with their 1st 2nd and 3rd child
All born in the off-season. Sonny in September, Hugo in November, Bodhi and Louis in late Jan (a day apart I think), then Harriet (late October) and Summer (late November)

Hows the hair on the left 🤣🤣
Careful they're likely father/sons, Mark Bickley's lad on the left maybe? #26

Edited : bit old for Bickley's lads?

Maybe Mark Stevens lad and possibly Jack Michalanney?

Be a bugger if the Crows Academy put their names there.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back