List Mgmt. NGA, Father son watch

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if clubs can hide players in these academies. Port picked up 2 players from WWTFC last draft Kai Pudney and Martin Frederick as rookies. They were both WWTFC and state U18 players.
Why have a draft when all the best players are cherry picked through father and son and NGA academies and state based academies.

Well if Collingwood can draft father/son Will Kelly and their NGA member Isaac Quaynor in last year's draft surely we can too?
North Melbourne also with Father/Son Bailey Scott and their NGA member Tarryn Thomas in last year's draft.

Highly unlikely that both players would be 1st rounders anyhow even if that did apply.

Yes but I was asking the question about 2 x 1st rd NGA/Father-son in the same draft, Understand they can take multiples but there was mention a few years back about taking 2 first rounders. being reduced to 1 x 1st rd. not to sure if the AFL acted on this.

And Yes Luke Edward need to lift to be a 1st rd selection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I doubt Dudley will be eligible for our NGA. I also think there will be changes to the criteria and Borlase will end up going into the main pool.
Is this because it looks as though we’ll get some good players out of it?

I’m assuming this is why the AFL is changing the rules.

Is this because it looks as though we’ll get some good players out of it?

I’m assuming this is why the AFL is changing the rules.
I think Dudley falls into the same thing as Anzac does.
When you have the press banging on about how the NGAs are a rort, and kids like Borlase were always going to play football, the piss weak boss at the AFL will change the rules on the fly to keep negative press away.

Daniel Sladojevic (NGA - multicultural) KPF in 2019.
James Borlase (NGA - multicultural) KPD in 2020.
Luke Edwards (FS) Midfielder in 2020.
Kye Dean (NG) Midfielder I think 2020.
Isiah Dudley (NGA indigenous) small forward 2021.
Anzac Lochowiak (NGA) half forward 2019/2020.
Kristof yes on Dudley

James Borlase is named in Sturt’s Reserves team this week. Pretty sure it’ll be his first in the 2’s.....don’t quote me on that though.

I doubt Dudley will be eligible for our NGA. I also think there will be changes to the criteria and Borlase will end up going into the main pool.

There was rumours that our indigenious pool would change a year or so ago, however, multicultural would be safe at this point in time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back