List Mgmt. NGA, Father son watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Good news I suppose
Not if the changes mean we lose the Borlase kid from our NGA.

Full details are yet to be clarified to clubs, but the change is not expected to come into effect until 2020. The AFL is mindful of protecting the first two rounds of the draft from further compromise.

Not if the changes mean we lose the Borlase kid from our NGA.

Full details are yet to be clarified to clubs, but the change is not expected to come into effect until 2020. The AFL is mindful of protecting the first two rounds of the draft from further compromise.
Is he that good though, looking at his 2019 SANFL stats in the U18's and a couple of reserves games for Sturt there's nothing to write home about though he did make the bests for the first time this season last weekend. He's 2020 draft or 2021 eligible?

Only basing that on Stats mind you.

Is he that good though, looking at his 2019 SANFL stats in the U18's and a couple of reserves games for Sturt there's nothing to write home about though he did make the bests for the first time this season last weekend. He's 2020 draft or 2021 eligible?

Only basing that on Stats mind you.
Has a birth date of 18-Jul-2002 so smack in the middle of 2020 draft (providing they don't raise the draft age by then). He was 190/83 last year so probably going to be a big lad.

Has a birth date of 18-Jul-2002 so smack in the middle of 2020 draft (providing they don't raise the draft age by then). He was 190/83 last year so probably going to be a big lad.
The really outstanding prospects generally at least make the initial State squads in their under age years is usually a good guide to future prospects.
There were 6 from the 2020 draft class in the initial SA 2019 36 man squad.

No doubt all our eyes will be on him next year to see where he sits in the pecking order.

“The introduction of the Next Generation Academies that gives clubs access to Indigenous and multicultural players has taken the heat out of the issue of academies in NSW and Queensland.”

Well I can see why Maguire and Brayshaw are no longer upset about the Northern academies, I suppose their opinions are the important ones.

You said I was writing crap. You said this because you lacked any knowledge of the matter. Daring me to get you proof or im a liar is pretty poor form, one you should apologize for.

It’s almost as if you’ve forgotten your entire history as someone wrong about virtually everything

Let alone someone who should be demanding apologies. The cheek

I still don’t understand how the AFL signed off on a trade of #26 for a future third rounder? It’s clearly not an even trade, should never have been allowed.

Mihail Lochowiak kicked 9.1 in Sturts ressies last weekend, would’ve been 10 but the ump paid one kicking in danger.

Looks like a unit.

What's he done before that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke Edwards showed he will not be in the Under 18s for much longer, racking up 32 disposals, seven marks, nine clearances, 10 inside 50s, 11 tackles and a goal in a dominant performance.

He is still raw in his game style but he certainly can play and fingers crossed for him he can find a spot in the league side leading into finals
The way he’s going he will. One of our small forwards was injured on Sunday so I’d be surprised if Mihail doesn’t get a gig, slightly different player but he deserves it.

Interesting comment in the article considering GCS are now chasing a PP

"Full details are yet to be clarified to clubs, but the change is not expected to come into effect until 2020. The AFL is mindful of protecting the first two rounds of the draft from further compromise."
Does this mean Vic sides also can't use their NGA academies if their talent is top 40?
Will this mean clubs will hide talent so they'll fall to the 40's, West Coast will show us all how its done when they uncover a diamond in the rough every year.

Does this mean Vic sides also can't use their NGA academies if their talent is top 40?
Will this mean clubs will hide talent so they'll fall to the 40's, West Coast will show us all how its done when they uncover a diamond in the rough every year.
Yes.

Realistically, we need to get in first (like Sydney last year trading out and back into the draft, Collingwood's dodgy contract to take Luke Ball in the PSD etc) before the AFL close any loopholes :)

Western Australia is a big state :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back