List Mgmt. NGA, Father son watch

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
just need to double check that as they (Lochowiak brothers) were originally in the Norwood zone but not sure if that has any bearing on things
I seriously don't get how the system works Isiaih Dudley is originally from Pt.Lincoln which I thought was in Port's zone. Shifted to Adelaide when he was 10 years old (Salisbury) in Centrals zone.

Here's our 2020 NGA squad so the the players would have to be on this list I think.

Boys Acceleration Squad (16-18 yo)

Leek Aleer
Luke Edwards F/S
James Borlase
Sung Ok
Tariek Newchurch
Aiden Holland
Kynen Adams
Lam Simon
Diing Akur
Kobe Wilson
Isaiah Dudley
Blayne O'Loughlin
Jacob Lochowiak
Jaiya Warrior
Brandon Jackson Martin
Lowan Welch
Mani Welch
Aaron Zerk
Jaiden Dennie Richards
Thomas Byun
Foster Mesecke
Callan McKenzie
Isaac Keeler
Ayden Pribanic
Jay Warrior
Ethan Walker
Bohdi Simms
Dante Edwards
Declan Edwards
Cooper Huish
Dale Miller

Boys Elite Talent Squad (14-15 yo)
Izayah Kean
Jed Grabia
Ashton Moir
Bowen Payne
Eli Redman
Bodie Ryan
Benjamin Ridgway
Brock Summerhayes
Lochlan Thiele
Joseph Judd
Thomas McKay
Jed Dignan
Jack Dundon
Luke Harvey
Kane McCaulife
Angus Tully
Dante Edwards
Khantrelle Fielding
Dylan McLachlan
Mackenzie Boxall
Toby Turner
Lachlan Boscence
Kobe McEntee
Lachlan Murphy
George Pope
Loch Rawlinson
Jarrell Sampson
Luca Slade
Angus van de Berg
Waylon Casey
Callum Hart

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
This was the

I seriously don't get how the system works Isiaih Dudley is originally from Pt.Lincoln which I thought was in Port's zone. Shifted to Adelaide when he was 10 years old (Salisbury) in Centrals zone.

Here's our 2020 NGA squad so the the players would have to be on this list I think.

Leek Aleer
Luke Edwards F/S
James Borlase
Sung Ok
Tariek Newchurch
Aiden Holland
Kynen Adams
Lam Simon
Diing Akur
Kobe Wilson
Isaiah Dudley
Blayne O'Loughlin
Jacob Lochowiak
Jaiya Warrior
Brandon Jackson Martin
Lowan Welch
Mani Welch
Aaron Zerk
Jaiden Dennie Richards
Thomas Byun
Foster Mesecke
Callan McKenzie
Isaac Keeler
Ayden Pribanic
Jay Warrior
Ethan Walker
Bohdi Simms
Dante Edwards
Declan Edwards
Cooper Huish
Dale Miller

Izayah Kean
Jed Grabia
Ashton Moir
Bowen Payne
Eli Redman
Bodie Ryan
Benjamin Ridgway
Brock Summerhayes
Lochlan Thiele
Joseph Judd
Thomas McKay
Jed Dignan
Jack Dundon
Luke Harvey
Kane McCaulife
Angus Tully
Dante Edwards
Khantrelle Fielding
Dylan McLachlan
Mackenzie Boxall
Toby Turner
Lachlan Boscence
Kobe McEntee
Lachlan Murphy
George Pope
Loch Rawlinson
Jarrell Sampson
Luca Slade
Angus van de Berg
Waylon Casey
Callum Hart
no its easy..its a your guess is as good as mine system :)

Aug 9, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
no its easy..its a your guess is as good as mine system :)

Here's one of our NGA's Ayden Pribanic #22 representing the World team against the Flying Boomerangs (indigenous)...obviously he's eligible similarly to Borlase either where he was born or at least one of his parents heritage.

Oct 7, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide

Leek Aleer
Luke Edwards F/S
James Borlase
Sung Ok
Tariek Newchurch
Aiden Holland
Kynen Adams
Lam Simon
Diing Akur
Kobe Wilson
Isaiah Dudley
Blayne O'Loughlin
Jacob Lochowiak
Jaiya Warrior
Brandon Jackson Martin
Lowan Welch
Mani Welch
Aaron Zerk
Jaiden Dennie Richards
Thomas Byun
Foster Mesecke
Callan McKenzie
Isaac Keeler
Ayden Pribanic
Jay Warrior
Ethan Walker
Bohdi Simms
Dante Edwards
Declan Edwards
Cooper Huish
Dale Miller

Izayah Kean
Jed Grabia
Ashton Moir
Bowen Payne
Eli Redman
Bodie Ryan
Benjamin Ridgway
Brock Summerhayes
Lochlan Thiele
Joseph Judd
Thomas McKay
Jed Dignan
Jack Dundon
Luke Harvey
Kane McCaulife
Angus Tully
Dante Edwards
Khantrelle Fielding
Dylan McLachlan
Mackenzie Boxall
Toby Turner
Lachlan Boscence
Kobe McEntee
Lachlan Murphy
George Pope
Loch Rawlinson
Jarrell Sampson
Luca Slade
Angus van de Berg
Waylon Casey
Callum Hart
Lachy Murphy is tiny but not sure how he passes as a 15-year-old.

Aug 9, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Whats he like?. I know nothing about him
No idea, only been playing local footy in the SAAFL for PHOSC Camden bit obviously he's shown something to be brought into our NGA program and to make the AFL' World team to play the Flying Boomerangs team. Looks to be a a fair lump of a lad too.

Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood

Leek Aleer
Luke Edwards F/S
James Borlase
Sung Ok
Tariek Newchurch
Aiden Holland
Kynen Adams
Lam Simon
Diing Akur
Kobe Wilson
Isaiah Dudley
Blayne O'Loughlin
Jacob Lochowiak
Jaiya Warrior
Brandon Jackson Martin
Lowan Welch
Mani Welch
Aaron Zerk
Jaiden Dennie Richards
Thomas Byun
Foster Mesecke
Callan McKenzie
Isaac Keeler
Ayden Pribanic
Jay Warrior
Ethan Walker
Bohdi Simms
Dante Edwards
Declan Edwards
Cooper Huish
Dale Miller

Izayah Kean
Jed Grabia
Ashton Moir
Bowen Payne
Eli Redman
Bodie Ryan
Benjamin Ridgway
Brock Summerhayes
Lochlan Thiele
Joseph Judd
Thomas McKay
Jed Dignan
Jack Dundon
Luke Harvey
Kane McCaulife
Angus Tully
Dante Edwards
Khantrelle Fielding
Dylan McLachlan
Mackenzie Boxall
Toby Turner
Lachlan Boscence
Kobe McEntee
Lachlan Murphy
George Pope
Loch Rawlinson
Jarrell Sampson
Luca Slade
Angus van de Berg
Waylon Casey
Callum Hart
Keeler is a 2022 draftee?
O'Loughlin this year?

Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
Lam Simon, Blayne O'Loughlin & Isaac Keeler (North Adelaide Football Club)
Jacob Lochowiak (Sturt Football Club)
Isaiah Dudley (Central District)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1611629562996.jpg
    FB_IMG_1611629562996.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 99
Aug 9, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The question remains are they definitively eligible to the Crows draft priority wise?

Keeler (2022) and O'Loughlin (2021) are with both being from our country zone Port Augusta originally.
Simon is because of his ethnicity.

Dudley is originally from Port Lincoln which I believe is Port's country zone and Lochowiak as far as I can ascertain falls within our city zone (Sturt) but I'm not sure he's draft eligible for that reason? Citing Rankine and Milera as examples of city based draftees with indigenous heritage there has to be doubts re Dudley and Lochowiak. Would be good PR by the club to actually make it known which players are exclusively eligible to us draft wise.

In the case of Keeler with the new AFL draft rules re the indigenous lads specifically I think it's very doubtful at this stage if he'll be available to us "exclusively". If he continues to frank his potential Talls with his athleticism and X factor especially aerially are likely 1st round material and under the new rules considered to be in the "open" draft.

hugecannon

Club Legend
Aug 14, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
North Adelaide
The question remains are they definitively eligible to the Crows draft priority wise?

Keeler (2022) and O'Loughlin (2021) are with both being from our country zone Port Augusta originally.
Simon is because of his ethnicity.

Dudley is originally from Port Lincoln which I believe is Port's country zone and Lochowiak as far as I can ascertain falls within our city zone (Sturt) but I'm not sure he's draft eligible for that reason? Citing Rankine and Milera as examples of city based draftees with indigenous heritage there has to be doubts re Dudley and Lochowiak. Would be good PR by the club to actually make it known which players are exclusively eligible to us draft wise.

In the case of Keeler with the new AFL draft rules re the indigenous lads specifically I think it's very doubtful at this stage if he'll be available to us "exclusively". If he continues to frank his potential Talls with his athleticism and X factor especially aerially are likely 1st round material and under the new rules considered to be in the "open" draft.
Would part of the reluctance be due to the AFL consistency in changing the rules of eligibility?

I can understand the club being wary of getting supporters hopes up only for the AFL to come in and take the player away.

Aug 9, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Would part of the reluctance be due to the AFL consistency in changing the rules of eligibility?

I can understand the club being wary of getting supporters hopes up only for the AFL to come in and take the player away.
Wouldn't think so, just a failure of our PR team to grasp the fact there is a lot of interest from certain sections of the Crows supporter base.

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
I wrote to them on twitter and they confirmed there were five draftable players - then a few days later did this post. I think we can assume they're draftable.

Aug 9, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
I wrote to them on twitter and they confirmed there were five draftable players - then a few days later did this post. I think we can assume they're draftable.
I'll assume nothing with Lochowiak and Dudley until there is an official public media release from the club.

For starters Keeler isn't even in the 2021 draft unless there's a mix up with his birth date.

Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
I'll assume nothing with Lochowiak and Dudley until there is an official public media release from the club.

For starters Keeler isn't even in the 2021 draft unless there's a mix up with his birth date.
The club have certainly been vague about it all, we will just have to patiently wait until the club decides to give us more information.

Aug 9, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The club have certainly been vague about it all, we will just have to patiently wait until the club decides to give us more information.
I just don't understand the club's reluctance to publish a list of the NGA's in our Academy that are eligible to us in the draft though henceforth with the rule changes the exceptionally talented will likely be taken before we can claim them anyhow.

Big Dub

All Australian
Feb 8, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
I just don't understand the club's reluctance to publish a list of the NGA's in our Academy that are eligible to us in the draft though henceforth with the rule changes the exceptionally talented will likely be taken before we can claim them anyhow.
In the last couple of years, Port and ourselves were trying to get wider indigenous priority access that the AFL were "considering". Makes sense to keep those potential NGAs close but be vague on eligibility.

Maybe there is still some details to be worked out with the SA draft zones under the new AFL NGA rule changes? Could the AFL allow "already in the system NGAs" (excuse given for letting Bulldogs get JUH) to go in the main draft a year early (or in some other way) but not play until 2022?

Couldn't see the AFL just doing this for the Crows, but if Hawthorn/ Roos had someone in the same situation as Keeler . . .

Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
In 2022 NGAs have to get through the 1st and 2nd round before you have the ability to match a bid.

If Keeler is 2022 draft eligible as Mutineer has said his athletic traits won't see him slip to the 3rd round and thus we won't have access to him.

Jan 31, 2009
New Highton
AFL Club
Adelaide
In 2022 NGAs have to get through the 1st and 2nd round before you have the ability to match a bid.

If Keeler is 2022 draft eligible as Mutineer has said his athletic traits won't see him slip to the 3rd round and thus we won't have access to him.
Funny that. AFC finally have a first round prospect assigned to us and they take away the advantage.

Crow Envy

Cancelled
Dec 2, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
With the rule changes, why would you bother with an academy? You are only sure of getting someone from the 3rd round onwards which is big deal.

Mego Red

10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane

Yeah, the Keeler thing is true. That is weird that he's in that photo.

Mego Red

10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane

Sort of - I think it's actually the first 20 picks in 2021 and the first 40 picks in 2022.

Which, I admit, isn't better.

May 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
WWTFC,Chelsea,Glasgow Celtic,Lech Poznan
Sort of - I think it's actually the first 20 picks in 2021 and the first 40 picks in 2022.

Which, I admit, isn't better.
I think just looking at it, its a better system all over. It may not be good for us but it also allows us to look at 17 other clubs players. We would have had JUH if it was this year.

Back