List Mgmt. NGA, Father son watch

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not.
There was some discussion about it but he didn't qualify.

Had been training with our NGA squad though, and I think played in trials with us.

The update for the Crows Instagram indicates ‘NGA Draft Eligible players..’ in reference to Michalanney & Keeler

Both look to have put on some size recently, particularly Keeler..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aren’t Crows Academies the club?
There have been NGA players in the Crows Academy/Port Academy that weren't eligible due to being city based for both Adelaide clubs, father/sons is a different case altogether because it's all down to eligibility based on the father's SANFL career. I'll take it to the bank when the AFL releases the list of father/sons eligible to the relevant clubs.

There have been NGA players in the Crows Academy/Port Academy that weren't eligible due to being city based for both Adelaide clubs, father/sons is a different case altogether because it's all down to eligibility based on the father's SANFL career. I'll take it to the bank when the AFL releases the list of father/sons eligible to the relevant clubs.
I get the NGA bit but father son is based on games eligibility. If as a club we are putting that info out there then we better have it right.

I get the NGA bit but father son is based on games eligibility. If as a club we are putting that info out there then we better have it right.
Look I'm not saying he's not eligible but I'll wait until the AFL list comes out before I'm taking it to the bank.

If he is eligible the club should get on the front foot and inform club supporters with the ongoing conjecture over his eligibility.

It appears he is which would be great for us although hopefully we don't need to use our 1st pick. :)

Last edited:
They're certainly saying it everywhere ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back