List Mgmt. NGA, Father son watch

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Anyone with a SANFL digital pass Jack Michalanney is currently playing vs Centrals, going OK, mind you it's a very weakened SANFL U18's round with all the SA U18's squad not playing due to Nationals commitments on the weekend.

Anyone with a SANFL digital pass Jack Michalanney is currently playing vs Centrals, going OK, mind you it's a very weakened SANFL U18's round with all the SA U18's squad not playing due to Nationals commitments on the weekend.
Has he gained some ground this season?

Was probably looking unlikely to be drafted entering 2024, just from reading about him on here.

Still might not be drafted but has he entered the conversation at least?

Has he gained some ground this season?

Was probably looking unlikely to be drafted entering 2024, just from reading about him on here.

Still might not be drafted but has he entered the conversation at least?
To be perfectly honest I doubt he'd get drafted unless it's a rookie spot with us and hope he develops further.. Fallen out of the game since I posted and there's plenty of footy down his end. Half time score CD 8.4 N 1.2.

Watched a bit of Centrals U16 and U18 as have family members in these sides. These Cochrane boys dominate. I see Stuart didnt play enough games for Port for father son. Played 104 AFL matches but only 54 at Port and 50 for Kangas.
Yesterday and Centrals thrashing of Norwood
Dougie Cochrane had 19 kicks, 6 HB, 12 marks and 0.5
Tom Cochrane had 14 Kicks, 4H, and 4.0

It was Dougies firs game in U18's. Has been playing U16's
For the year hes averaged 25 Kicks in the U16's.

Tom in the 18's has kicked 16 from the 9 matches avraging 21 possies a match

How so, not much there we aren't already aware of?

Xavier Lindsay highly skilled medium mid/defender would be about the only player of interest to us this year with our 1st pick I think unless your reference is to F/S Mitch Stevens?

Mitch Stevens

Stevens is the son of former Adelaide Crow Mark, who qualifies for father-son by two games. Mitch is a bottom-age player who continues to grow.

Last edited:

Xavier Lindsay highly skilled medium mid/defender would be about the only player of interest to us this year with our 1st pick I think unless your reference is to F/S Will Stevens?

Mitch Stevens

Stevens is the son of former Adelaide Crow Mark, who qualifies for father-son by two games. Mitch is a bottom-age player who continues to grow.
I said potentially, as I wasn't able to read it. ..

Xavier Lindsay highly skilled medium mid/defender would be about the only player of interest to us this year with our 1st pick I think unless your reference is to F/S Mitch Stevens?

Mitch Stevens

Just reading the article. Is he available this year and how do you rate him?

I notice another Duursma in there. How many are there. The new Selwood's..

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back