nib Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

That wasn't my point but ok.

Doing the right thing as well, a dedicated rectangular ground isn't all important at the moment.
Another great Perth excuse.

If NIB's redevelopment became another "yeah we'll do it, we promise, we really do" then it's not like a new footy ground would be closer to completion. New things being built in Perth is a positive in general.

Your biggest problem is going to be which of the 15,000 empty seats you want to watch the Glory from.

More people would come to the glory if they had a decent ground to go to, which they will soon.

also you forget the fact that I am also a fan of the western force (who from memory sold out 2 games last year) and the nrl.

Another great Perth excuse.

If NIB's redevelopment became another "yeah we'll do it, we promise, we really do" then it's not like a new footy ground would be closer to completion. New things being built in Perth is a positive in general.

Not sure what your talking about.

Not sure what your talking about.
You said a soccer stadium was peripheral to the governments priorities. Or at least implied it. Or I thought so. Sorry if you didn't.

When, in my opinion, as long as it fills a need, I don't care what comes next. The resources into a redevelopment won't make the footy stadium take five years longer. Unless Barney's drawing up the plans with his Faber Castells himself.

More people would come to the glory if they had a decent ground to go to, which they will soon.

I think what's lacking with the Glory is a decent team.

also you forget the fact that I am also a fan of the western force (who from memory sold out 2 games last year) and the nrl.

You're not exactly having a lot of luck with sporting teams atm are you? ;)

I think what's lacking with the Glory is a decent team.

You're not exactly having a lot of luck with sporting teams atm are you? ;)

I'd rather watch my teams get thrashed then sit through a game of that afl shite. But hey we're different people.

Glory's crowds this season can't be taken very seriously with the lack of decent seats available at the ground, I reckon we'll average 9,000-10,000 next season.

I'd rather watch my teams get thrashed then sit through a game of that afl shite. But hey we're different people.

Glory's crowds this season can't be taken very seriously with the lack of decent seats available at the ground, I reckon we'll average 9,000-10,000 next season.

For someone that doesn't like sitting through AFL shite, you spend an unusually large amount of time on an AFL forum.

Enjoy watching the Force get thrashed for another season.

For someone that doesn't like sitting through AFL shite, you spend an unusually large amount of time on an AFL forum.

Enjoy watching the Force get thrashed for another season.

I'm only here for the 'other footballs' board.

And I'll enjoy watching the force get thrashed in our shiny new stadium while you wait around for the next 7-8 years for yours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well piss off to big rugby forum with the whole other 10 rock apes that follow that shite game!!

Another update on the redevelopments, both big screens are up but not running (I presume there is still some work to do there as scaffolds were still up) and almost all the seats are in the new stand.

BEPBUnXCAAEwPqF.jpg:large

20130302_183428_zps6b778670.jpg

20130302_195443_zps6e7091f1.jpg

20130302_183442_zpsc8c2b72d.jpg

20130302_205606_zpsb69a04bf.jpg

Looking good, and I never knew they were putting new screens in. Will the other be between the Shed and the members stand?

Looking good, and I never knew they were putting new screens in. Will the other be between the Shed and the members stand?

Yeah the north one is in between the shed and members stand, which is better than the current one which is right next to the shed which makes it hard to see for everyone who isn't on the south end of the ground.

Looks like they copied AAMI Park with the seats...

I haven't been to AAMI Park but from what I can tell from pictures these are the exact same seats. The green is for nib I suppose.

This venue is not a stadium. A 1960 painted grandstand and a tin patio behind the goals add the new basic cement structure with a roof which will not do anything to shade you or keep you dry is cheap addition.

This venue is not a stadium. A 1960 painted grandstand and a tin patio behind the goals add the new basic cement structure with a roof which will not do anything to shade you or keep you dry is cheap addition.

It's a lot comfier than that s**t hole subi.

Lol.

When was the last time you went to NIB mate?

Here's a picture from the back of the old stand to compare the view.

529194_2972812155600_629411564_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back