nib Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

733830_528301770541910_1437670979_n.jpg

Doesn't look like there's a heap of leg room. Tidy looking stands nonetheless.

Doesn't look like there's a heap of leg room. Tidy looking stands nonetheless.

It was comfortable for me (I'm 177cm) but if you were taller I could see it getting uncomfortable. It's better than subi anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crazy atmosphere tonight, 1-1 draw means we play finals football! :)

New stand looking good (and just about full). Went up there for the start of the second half to because I was eating and the view was good.

68561_4581429450027_1870020231_n.jpg

20130330_182433_zps8701641c.jpg

20130330_182521_zps99356c4d.jpg

20130330_195303_zps636f7f5c.jpg

20130330_195625_zps488b0983.jpg

20130330_195630_zps7bbcb2d7.jpg

I'd rather watch my teams get thrashed then sit through a game of that afl shite. But hey we're different people.

Glory's crowds this season can't be taken very seriously with the lack of decent seats available at the ground, I reckon we'll average 9,000-10,000 next season.

Get rid of the blinkers Luigi, you can follow whatever you want every day of the week, why slag another comp that doesnt appeal to you?

How come the Glory cant muster the crowds of the pre A-League era?

Get rid of the blinkers Luigi, you can follow whatever you want every day of the week, why slag another comp that doesnt appeal to you?

To quote the Paul Hogan character i have named him ' Luigi the unbelievable'.

And for some more advice for Luigi the unbelievable i look no further than Joe Dolce.

Take the advice Luigi, you gotta no respect, shaddup your face.

:D

Years of poor results since the A-league started. Perth Glory are no longer the big fish in a small pond able to outspend the other clubs. They are now a middle-low ranking team off the field compare to others.

Luigi is just one of those trolls who follows the minority sports in this country & cant stand the fact Australian Football completely dominates the landscape over here! :D

haha fair enough I don't like AFL in the slightest and I'm on an AFL forum.

Didn't think I was offending anyone though, guess because you guys probably aren't used to your sport getting slagged off.

haha fair enough I don't like AFL in the slightest and I'm on an AFL forum.

Didn't think I was offending anyone though, guess because you guys probably aren't used to your sport getting slagged off.

The irony is delicious.

The top dog always gets slagged off, its the other codes that have got a bigger chip on their shoulder, actually though, your shoulders may be even, you appear to have one on each.

Years of poor results since the A-league started. Perth Glory are no longer the big fish in a small pond able to outspend the other clubs. They are now a middle-low ranking team off the field compare to others.

Great but why have the crowds dropped off so much.

Look at west Sydney, a crowd of soccer fans looking for a club compared with the Giants, a club looking for followers. And that is not a commentary on how tough the AFL job is, more why has it taken the A-League so long to go out west ..

Great but why have the crowds dropped off so much.

Look at west Sydney, a crowd of soccer fans looking for a club compared with the Giants, a club looking for followers. And that is not a commentary on how tough the AFL job is, more why has it taken the A-League so long to go out west ..
You'd think with all the Poms in Perth, the attendances would be higher. I think it's a combination of poor form, stigma, and a general lack of interest in soccer.

Glory crowds are pretty feral, though. The Shed would turn plenty of casuals away, I'd imagine.

You'd think with all the Poms in Perth, the attendances would be higher. I think it's a combination of poor form, stigma, and a general lack of interest in soccer.

Glory crowds are pretty feral, though. The Shed would turn plenty of casuals away, I'd imagine.

Been to a couple of Glory games, caught a bus once with about bunch of poms from a pub, was possibly the only Australian born male on the bus, can't even remember the game, but remember quite clearly the guys throwing bags of piss on cars, chucking browneyes, and screaming abuse at cars going past, and we are talking about blokes in their 30/40's here, not teenagers on their first footy trip.

Pretty funny in parts but on reflection pretty low really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back