Injury Nic Naitanui confirmed ACL reconstruction

Remove this Banner Ad

Fwiw it's not really appropriate for a football forum as it's a bit off topic, but I wouldn't say his words are ridiculous, I know alot of people who think the same.

Fair enough.
But this thread is about nicnat
If nicnat believes in God and talks about his god then why highlight it and make an issue out of it?
It's just disrespectful. Gloss over it and move on.

I've been away down south with no reception since Sunday morning, just coming through a town now, wtf happened??

We beat Collingwood at the G! It was awesome!

Nothing else of significance happened, don’t bother checking.

Brodie Smith who did his ACL in the qualifying final against GWS last year might be playing SANFL this week. Obviously each athlete is different and Smith is a smaller player but thats less than 12 months - hopefully NN would be able to do the same. Found the following article where a surgeon says the usual 9-12 months rehabilitation period post traditional ACL surgery for AFL players is extremely conservative. Seems other sports people like basketballers return to competitive sports within 6 months.

https://www.couriermail.com.au/spor...0c70d15d0?sv=7c82edffaab493fa9fc518e1d2d32faa

The point I'm trying to make is you should maintain the same common courtesy on here as when talking with someone face to face i.e. don't make a backhanded comment about religion at the worst possible time. The fact it's all anonymous doesn't change anything.

Or, in other words, don't say things ridiculous/offensive things online just because you can

I couldn't agree more. However, I dont think my anti religious stance is offensive at all. I think you are being a bit emotional.

I acknowledge it is probably not appropriate to have this level of God chat in what should be a mourning thread, so I will take it elsewhere.

Thank god
This knee is just a simple ACL no other ligament damage and bone bruising and lose bone chips.
Makes it much easier to recover than first knee injury.

Hopefully he is back round 14 or 15 next year.

Our next hard part will be to resign him as GWS will come at him big time in 2019 trade period.

With what money?

Fk no. Any sportspeople who praise God infuriates me.

In a world where there is so much emphasis on people having freedom of equality and expression this post seems very puzzling in it's thinking.

You are actually using your freedom to express your opinion that other people shouldn't be free to express theirs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wow look at you go , adding a VID
Mal at his best , they don't make them like him anymore
Campbell gets that same crazy look in eyes ........ with an accompanying crazy grin....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back