Injury Nic Naitanui - Out until second half of the 2022 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Well there you go. I don't follow much of other teams anymore.

Dang
As much as it sucks it's probably a good thing for our development. Will allow us to see if guys like Bailey Williams and Strnadica are the future or if we need to try and recruit another ruck from somewhere. Will make our midfielders have to work a bit harder to find the ball.
Obviously short term and for Nic Nat it's not great but in the context of the season it's probably going to make * all difference

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as it sucks it's probably a good thing for our development. Will allow us to see if guys like Bailey Williams and Strnadica are the future or if we need to try and recruit another ruck from somewhere. Will make our midfielders have to work a bit harder to find the ball.
Obviously short term and for Nic Nat it's not great but in the context of the season it's probably going to make fu** all difference
Tend to agree with most of this, but I still think our fortunes will change and we can still give this season a good shake. The Pies game was a good indicator of what's bubbling away amongst the team, with the change in tactics, the run, the intent and the resolve to win.
With more cavalry arriving each week, things should improve. Wins aren't guaranteed of course.
But no way am I writing off this season yet, if nothing else, be great to watch this outfit evolve and adapt over the next few months. If we can pull off some wins like that against quality sides with our best 22 then we have a great foundation to build on for next season. Bring on some new ruck types, Dixon,Williams, Strnadica, let them loose..lets see what we got..

Last edited:
Tend to agree with most of this, but I still think our fortunes will change and we can still give this season a good shake. The Pies game was a good indicator of what's bubbling away amongst the team, with the change in tactics, the run, the intent and the resolve to win.
With more cavalry arriving each week, things should improve. Wins aren't guaranteed of course.
But no way am I writing off this season yet, if nothing else, be great to watch this outfit evolve over the next few months. Bring on some new ruck types, Dixon,Williams, Strnadica, let them loose..lets see what we got..
100% agree

Did everyone see NicNat not go for that mark. That's so bad, even I could've done that.
He just stood there and hoped Redden was going to turn around and take it.
I get that he is excellent at his strengths, but he should work of his weaknesses.
While he is off getting fit and losing a bit of fat, I hope he learns how to read the game, and what to do if someone kicks the ball at you.
Cant wait to see Bailey Williams or Dicksxon or even that new bloke, Strrarnnrerddicka.

[QUOTE="Worstplayerever, post: 74381017, member: ]

I hope he learns how to read the game, and what to do if someone kicks the ball at you.[/QUOTE]

Please explain how ‘learning to read the play’ occurs when not playing or running around?

Seriously curious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back