Nic Naitanui urges public to ‘grow together’ after mother paints son’s skin for Book Week parade

Remove this Banner Ad

lol try that s**t at one of my parties and you'll wake up in a hospital bed hooked up to tubes 6 months later.
200_s.gif

We were taking bets on how many posts before you dropped a "SJW" . I thought you'd hold out for a couple more!
You didn't even make it past your first post before a SJW favourite was dragged out in labelling everyone who disagrees with your narrow-minded world view as a redneck/bogan. I thought you'd hold out for a couple more!

You didn't even make it past your first post before a SJW favourite was dragged out in labelling everyone who disagrees with your narrow-minded world view as a redneck/bogan. I thought you'd hold out for a couple more!
i loved when the conservatives label others "narrow minded" it a pisser

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if i was kicking a footy near a group of people, and went for a 'maasive barrel' straight into the face of someone sitting near by, regardless of my lack of intent i would rush over, apologise and do anything i could to smooth over the situation. i might not attempt to wind up for something like that when kicking near people again. i would not blame the person for taking offence at the damage to their face or getting in the way of my 'massive barrel', when i was just trying to emulate my hero blighty after the siren and didnt intend to injure them.

if i painted my skin black for 'dress ups', and more than a few people - including indigenous australians adam briggs, thelma plum and nakkiah lui - said they found it racially charged and offensive, regardless of my lack of intent i would acknowledge their offence and not try and frame the problem as theirs or shift the blame onto them. i would also never do it again. the fact i was trying to emulate my hero sam cooke through my 'dress ups' rightly would mean **** all to those indigenous australians (and others) who hate people 'blacking up'.

if disapproval had also been expressed numerous times in the past and i went ahead and did it anyway, i might look back on my decision to 'paint myself black' anyway with thoughts something along the lines of 'how could i have been so stupid?'

you can do something racist without 'being a racist'; and you can do something a bit racist without intent. if you do despite no intent, and some people call you out on it, apologise.

intent doesnt always matter! also doesnt mean mum and son are automatically the dreaded 'R' word! but the mum especially did something very, very silly.

just because you did something sexist doesnt mean that you are sexist; just because you said something racist doesnt mean that you are racist.

when actions are called into question, realise that that’s all that is being called into question - your actions, not your overall character.

Last edited:
Anyone heard of "black peters" that parade through the streets of Belgium and Netherlands at Christmas? I can understand this being a massive issue in the us however I don't think it has the same racial connotation in Australia however we are so pc these days that it's not the done thing. image.jpeg

Watch out. We've got a victim over here.
This is one of the more insensitive posts I have read on here.
Where did he ever say he was a victim? He merely was pointing out that his family went thru some horrible crap presumably due to Nazi Germany and if someone came to his place dressed as a Nazi or Hitler, he would take offense.
You should be ashamed of yourself for mocking anything to do with Nazi Germany.

This is one of the more insensitive posts I have read on here.
Where did he ever say he was a victim? He merely was pointing out that his family went thru some horrible crap presumably due to Nazi Germany and if someone came to his place dressed as a Nazi or Hitler, he would take offense.
You should be ashamed of yourself for mocking anything to do with Nazi Germany.
They are in here talking about committing severe violence and have just thrown the "nazi" label around with no justification. They are using their alleged past family history to justify acting like a ******* in here.

*understandable response removed*
LOL pathetic from the moderators. Calling someone a Nazi because they insulted you when there is absolutely no evidence of that person being a Nazi is "understandable".
That is nothing short of a potshot from the moderator in question.

Calling out which ever moderator edited that post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back