Nic Naitanui urges public to ‘grow together’ after mother paints son’s skin for Book Week parade

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL pathetic from the moderators. Calling someone a Nazi because they insulted you when there is absolutely no evidence of that person being a Nazi is "understandable".
That is nothing short of a potshot from the moderator in question.

Calling out which ever moderator edited that post.

We've got a victim over here!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This is a good point even though I don't share your reason for bringing it up.

Take for example when our national broadcaster ran stories of child abuse in indigenous communities. This was dictated to the ABC by the sitting government (Howard), and became a "national crisis"to the point the army was sent in to remove indigenous people from their land.

As time passed, the allegations of child abuse were proven false. And in fact, it was proven that they were fabricated by the government to remove those people from their land for the purpose of mining speculation.

And yet nothing from the mainstream and public media...

That's some genuinely racist capitalist bullshit that was more or less forgotten by most Australians.

do you have any links to reading on this?

We've got a victim over here!

Remove a comment clearly infringing on the rules(which I was happy to have remain initially) and then write that it was "understandable" is pathetic.

If a poster who was known to be aboriginal had insulted someone and then was labelled something starting with N I doubt you or relevant moderator would leave "understandable" in the edited post. It would be deleted and that poster carded or banned.

At least leave their post up and the post where I called them out rather than send a message out that their response to me was justified though not within the rules.

Remove a comment clearly infringing on the rules(which I was happy to have remain initially) and then write that it was "understandable" is pathetic.

If a poster who was known to be aboriginal had insulted someone and then was labelled something starting with N I doubt you or relevant moderator would leave "understandable" in the edited post. It would be deleted and that poster carded or banned.

At least leave their post up and the post where I called them out rather than send a message out that their response to me was justified though not within the rules.

Diddums :(

well, you do have Seth Rollins in your av...

:neutral:
loss_for_words.gif

Do you think calling people nazi's with no evidence of such is an understandable response Chief? It is not the most common insult thrown around.

I think being pissed off at you for the brain-numbing amount of bullshit you spew is understandable.

I hope that puts your fears to rest.

I think being pissed off at you for the brain-numbing amount of bullshit you spew is understandable.

I hope that puts your fears to rest.

So passive aggressive swipes at me via moderation is the way? Unfortunate that you seem to let SRP matters cloud what happens in this thread.

So passive aggressive swipes at me via moderation is the way? Unfortunate that you seem to let SRP matters cloud what happens in this thread.
It is the way, the truth, and the light.

Do you think calling people nazi's with no evidence of such is an understandable response Chief? It is not the most common insult thrown around.

Stick your evidence. You're making fun of something disgusting.

You're a horrific human being. Just awful.

Nothing but an everyday garden troll. Shameful.

You are a classic "give it but can't take it" personality.

You are a classic "give it but can't take it" personality.

I was happy to call them out and have their disgusting post there for everyone to see and judge them on. A moderator removed their post and passively justified it and deleted my post calling them out on it. That does not put me in a fair position to give it back properly. You hate being shown up for your simplified views in SRP hence your trolling here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was happy to call them out and have their disgusting post there for everyone to see and judge them on. A moderator removed their post and passively justified it and deleted my post calling them out on it. That does not put me in a fair position to give it back properly. You hate being shown up for your simplified views in SRP hence your trolling here.

You are on tilt.

Take a breather.

Classic.

"I'm allowed to offend whoever I want, no matter how disgusting it is, but you're not allowed to offend me because that's not fair."

Ya reckon? I think m pretty much on the mark ya know
That's not really a response to what I said, vague insults don't really further the discussion (it's fairly cooked now anyway)

Most people are horrified by the atrocities committed by the NAZIs, and most people would not bat an eyelid if they saw someone dressed up as a NAZI at a costume party.
Yeah... nah. Just ask Prince Harry. I wouldn't be seen dead in a Nazi costume!

Anyone heard of "black peters" that parade through the streets of Belgium and Netherlands at Christmas? I can understand this being a massive issue in the us however I don't think it has the same racial connotation in Australia however we are so pc these days that it's not the done thing. View attachment 281943
Using blackface to mock indigenous Australians was done here too. Also, Zwarte Piet is the subject of a lot of controversy because it uses blackface to depict was was essentially a moor servant. 0/2. s**t luck.

Why are people acting as though there is some law being introduced against blackface? By all means, do what you like but you do NOT get to dictate how people (black or otherwise) should react to your decisions. If they want to call you racist, shun you or tell you that you're an offensive piece of s**t that's also THEIR right.

And if I want to tell them that they are an oversensitive moron, that is also my right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back