Nic Naitanui urges public to ‘grow together’ after mother paints son’s skin for Book Week parade

Remove this Banner Ad

Why the **** are people dressing their kids as footballers for bookweek? o_Oo_O
Because "education" these days is teaching Fijian footballers in Australia about the atrocities that happened to Africans in America 200 years ago so that they can draw parrallels in order to find themselves offended upon receiving this education and thus giving faceless, spineless members of society some validation.

Opened his mouth on race matters according to the usual rednecks. Black fellas should be good boys and hold their tongues and they will be respected. Usual crap

Funny. Some people just love this stuff as it is a great chance to dish around words such as "redneck" and accuse people of being racist.

That was far more offensive than the Mum dressing her kid up as Naitanui
Painting white people to look has a centuries long history of being used to mock a wide variety of darker skinned people and degrade them as beneath white people. How that is less offensive (though it's no more stupid) than something aimed at one person?

Mother made the silly mistake of not saying it was her Daughter...and she had gender issues. Would have made a better troll.
Then the outraged half would be calling the other half bullies for attacking it, whilst celebrating her gender confusion along with their own right to be and act like total fking hypocrites.
Intentional outrage is the opium of the eternally stupid.

I'm a redhead.. the term "Ranga" has just been added to the dictionary, should I feel offended? I'm not sure... I'll put it another way.. I'm a famous world class athlete and a young avid fan dons my uniform and a red wig to emulate me, should I feel offended? I am sure this time.. NO

I'm a redhead.. the term "Ranga" has just been added to the dictionary, should I feel offended? I'm not sure... I'll put it another way.. I'm a famous world class athlete and a young avid fan dons my uniform and a red wig to emulate me, should I feel offended? I am sure this time.. NO

Not sure redheads were ever stolen by the millions as slaves and treated as sub human for hundreds of years.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tell that to the Scots.. missed the point completely didn't you...

I think your point was ridiculous and purposefully so. Which is fine, but don't then get snippy when you aren't taken seriously.

Chillax.

I think your point was ridiculous and purposefully so. Which is fine, but don't then get snippy when you aren't taken seriously.

Chillax.

I'll admit it was a "touch" overdone, however the crying in the back of the classroom sessions were all too real and my point still stands. I would be honored to be emulated by an idolising young fan, regardless of race, creed, colour etc etc..

didn't mean to come across as snippy either..

I'll admit it was a "touch" overdone, however the crying in the back of the classroom sessions were all too real and my point still stands. I would be honored to be emulated by an idolising young fan, regardless of race, creed, colour etc etc..

You didn't come across snippy mate you made your point but you are not from the particular minority that it is cool to barrack for so the florals don't think you're worth listening to and your point is invalid.
I also don't remember hearing about Fijians being stolen by the millions as slaves but why let facts get in the way now?

All good - tone is hard to read into a post but I should not assume it is negative.

You didn't come across snippy mate you made your point but you are not from the particular minority that it is cool to barrack for so the florals don't think you're worth listening to and your point is invalid.
I also don't remember hearing about Fijians being stolen by the millions as slaves but why let facts get in the way now?
It's mind numbing that you and your kind just "don't get it" re racism. That in itself would be bad enough but to then bitch that somehow the poor white majority are the victims is just a rancid crock sorry

Perhaps not in the millions, but there is history of Fijians being used as slaves in Australia.

It's mind numbing that you and your kind just "don't get it" re racism. That in itself would be bad enough but to then bitch that somehow the poor white majority are the victims is just a rancid crock sorry
So you don't care for the feelings of minorities that are white due to them being white? This guy just said he cried in the classroom due to discrimination.
Skin colour shouldn't come into it. The bloke was vilified and you're saying it's a joke because he is white.
You're a disgusting racist.

Perhaps not in the millions, but there is history of Fijians being used as slaves in Australia.
There's history of white Australians being used as slaves in Australia. What's your point champ?
The point is that the original post was dumb and so is this one.

That Fijians were enslaved in Australia, which you seemed to be trying to deny.
No sorry you must've mistaken me for denying the holocaust but I never denied that Fijians were enslaved. Just added the point that Australia has a rich history of slavery and everyone has had a go at it, even the disgusting "privileged white" people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back