Opinion Nic Nat is just Kepler Bradley, with dreads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Both entertaining players for sure, but it's chalk and cheese to be honest. Naitanui is the better player as much as I love Bradley

On a serious note he is the embodiment of a dying breed, a pure footballer with all the talent in the world but no athleticism.
He had some freakish talent that is for sure.

He could hold his whole body off the ground with one hand and bend the laws of physics with his other.

I can't be bothered doing the research but from memory didn't Freo win a significantly higher percentage of games when Kepler was in the side compared to when he was out during his time on the list? Where as West Coast won a grand final without Nic Nat.

Ergo; Kepler > Naitanui
I think you have me convinced, as its this depth of research and common sense this hypothesis was based on. Touché.

Against my better judgement I sat in the MCG members section with my brother in law - hmm... That's 2 errors.

Anyways, while we lost to the Pies that day, one of my favorite footy moments ever is sitting in the members with a full strength beer listening to the the thud thud thud of him running up the wing past me, drowned out the surrounding talk of "why oh why pray sir, have they outlawed beating your manservant" and general discussions on which island has the best tax haven. His footsteps were loud, it was like being at the races with the horses running past.

Ooh... Plenty of fond memories of Seppo leading us victorian members with "One Kepler Bradley" to the tune of Guantanamera

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nic had more highlights in his second game than Bradley had his entire career...

Have an actual read of the posts here mate and then continue acting like it’s serious. It’s just a laugh - comparing 2 characters of the game. Nic-Nats a ruck, Dumb footballer but huge in the ruck. Kepler averaged 3 hit outs, nobody’s actually comparing the 2 for talent.
**kepler wins hands down for putting on a show though

Against my better judgement I sat in the MCG members section with my brother in law - hmm... That's 2 errors.

Anyways, while we lost to the Pies that day, one of my favorite footy moments ever is sitting in the members with a full strength beer listening to the the thud thud thud of him running up the wing past me, drowned out the surrounding talk of "why oh why pray sir, have they outlawed beating your manservant" and general discussions on which island has the best tax haven. His footsteps were loud, it was like being at the races with the horses running past.
Thoroughbreds, they are all the same.

Nic had more highlights in his second game than Bradley had his entire career...

Little known fact that Nic Nat actually never returned to the field after his first game.

West Coast, desperate to keep up the charade of a marketable superstar, were forced to use Kepler's DNA to create an advanced clone with a few extra melanin genes shoved in.

Of course it's never been as good as the original. Kepler that is.

Whoa, Kepler baulked West Coast premiership superstar Chris Judd, therefore Bradley> Judd.

Nic Nat has never baulked Judd therefore Judd>Nic Nat

Therefore Kepler>Judd>Nic Nat

I'm no Nic fanboi but if you watch his highlight reel you would think he is the best Ruck to have ever played the game.

I'm no Nic fanboi but if you watch his highlight reel you would think he is the best Ruck to have ever played the game.
That's akin to 'I'm not a racist ... but'

Anyway, let's not understate things sir, greatest footballer to have ever lived perhaps understates things.

From what I can glean from the local media he has cured most terminal diseases, turned water into multiple alcoholic beverages, coached a premiership (clearly can't have been Simpson) and farts rainbows.

Yet still is a poor imitation of Kepler*

*with dreads.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back