Opinion Nic Nat is just Kepler Bradley, with dreads.

Remove this Banner Ad

With a derby this week, and with Nic Nat's triumphant return, nearly taking massive marks, and almost snapping miraculous goals I thought I needed to point out what likely everyone is thinking, Nic Nat is just Kepler Bradley with dreads.

Now, before our Blueandyella friends gnash their teeth, flood the 6pr lines and burn crosses on my front yard, the stats:

Source: https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy...2=19&type=A&pid1=1341&pid2=3108&fid1=C&fid2=C
View attachment 701823

Short of the obvious ruck knocks, and tackles ... interesting.

So;
View attachment 701824

Happy Derby week one and all.

Cue page three write-up in The West tomorrow about Nic Nat being bullied online.

Nice try mate but if you look closely at that footage you can see most of it is just Nic Nats head photoshopped on Kepler's body.

Hahahaha so good :thumbsu:

Once you fully realise how unappreciated you are on that other board, feel free to embrace the purple NTTAWWTs

It will energise your mind and cleanse your miserable soul

* disclaimer, maybe not in the match day threads

Do not disrespect the Great Man in this way - there is no-one like The Kepple. Who else can sell candy to Chris Judd at the G, run into the 50 and calmly slot a goal? Betchya Dreadies has never done that. I heart Kepple forever, even if he has been in a very good pasture since retirement. Probably needs a bit of the old Greg Matthews "yeah, yeah", however. Dreadies has one over him in the follicle department.

Well done on Nic returning from 2 knee replacements, but thats not even close to Kepler's achievements!
Kepler still playing at the top level only 6 months after losing a leg whilst protecting 26 school kids from a megalodon attack at the Garret Rd bridge....and he didnt even get his hair wet!
Kepler > Nic Nat.

View attachment 702351

Whats going on there?

Did he throw the ball?
Did he spike the ball?
Is he holding one leg?
Does he only have one leg?
Does the other guy have a football for a head?
He's quite obviously controlling the ball with his mind. He's so next level it's not funny*. Champion Data are trying to play catch up with what Kepler's conjuring, they're sitting around scratching their heads not knowing what to do.

This is Kepler's world people, we're all just passing though.

*it is actually quite funny

Well done on Nic returning from 2 knee replacements, but thats not even close to Kepler's achievements!
Kepler still playing at the top level only 6 months after losing a leg whilst protecting 26 school kids from a megalodon attack at the Garret Rd bridge....and he didnt even get his hair wet!
Kepler > Nic Nat.
View attachment 702356

Clearly, he ate the megalodon after beating it to death. Explains a lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a complete insult to Kepler.

That guy was constantly copping s**t, called an unco, but he always tried his heart out for Fremantle and got the best out of what he was. He seemed pretty important to that Grand Final tilt, he gave us some sort of character and honesty. He knew where to run and where to kick... body sometimes didn't...

Naitanui is just another Perth bogan whose greatest personality asset is 'he's just a great guy! So humble!' He's a s**t footballer with no nous or smarts and only silly old baby boomers and children get excited by his marks (which are rarely even in his mitts – they're always caught half way down his arm). He's dull and not funny. 'Great bloke!' I'd be happy go lucky and stress free too if I was on a million dollars a year.

Please don't call him 'Nic Nat' either. It's such a grotty, fawning, Channel 7 / The West nickname. C'mon.

This is a complete insult to Kepler.

That guy was constantly copping s**t, called an unco, but he always tried his heart out for Fremantle and got the best out of what he was. He seemed pretty important to that Grand Final tilt, he gave us some sort of character and honesty. He knew where to run and where to kick... body sometimes didn't...

Naitanui is just another Perth bogan whose greatest personality asset is 'he's just a great guy! So humble!' He's a s**t footballer with no nous or smarts and only silly old baby boomers and children get excited by his marks (which are rarely even in his mitts – they're always caught half way down his arm). He's dull and not funny. 'Great bloke!' I'd be happy go lucky and stress free too if I was on a million dollars a year.

Please don't call him 'Nic Nat' either. It's such a grotty, fawning, Channel 7 / The West nickname. C'mon.
You must be great fun at parties.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back