Opinion Nic Nat is just Kepler Bradley, with dreads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Capture.PNG

This game looks like fun. I wanna play.
*ahem*
Matthew Pavlich is just like Chris Masten, but tall.
I mean, Chris gets heaps more possessions and tackles! I give you Pav has taken a few more marks over the distance, but Chris is still playing and he may catch up with the Pav on this stat.
I think the only stat really worth its salt isnt actually on this comparison.

Premierships
Pav = 0
Masten = 1

View attachment 702950

*ahem*
I mean, Chris gets heaps more possessions and tackles! I give you Pav has taken a few more marks over the distance, but Chris is still playing and he may catch up with the Pav on this stat.

Premierships
Pav = 0
Masten = 1
My God, you're right - Chris Masten IS the messiah!

He has Nic Naitanui covered in almost every single stat - he is more than double Naitanui's marks per game, he must be a giant! And like you say, the one that really counts...

Premierships
Naitanui = 0
Masten = 1

I give you the new king of the Eagles, Chris Masten.

My God, you're right - Chris Masten IS the messiah!

He has Nic Naitanui covered in almost every single stat - he is more than double Naitanui's marks per game, he must be a giant! And like you say, the one that really counts...

Premierships
Naitanui = 0
Masten = 1

I give you the new king of the Eagles, Chris Masten.

View attachment 702960
So, in saying that, trade for a first round pick?

View attachment 702950

*ahem*

Premierships
Pav = 0
Masten = 1
You also forgot the highly underrated stat of 'Suspended for Biting', and again Masten Wins.

All hail our new king, Chris 'Chompers' Masten. I for one welcome our s**t tattoo'd overlord.

I once knew an eagle fan who commemorated each flag they won by getting a candle tattooed on his neck...yeah weird i know but the best bit was they were so bad that it looked like he had a bunch of penises popping out of his shirt collar...or is that peeni for plural?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I once knew an eagle fan who commemorated each flag they won by getting a candle tattooed on his neck...yeah weird i know but the best bit was they were so bad that it looked like he had a bunch of penises popping out of his shirt collar...or is that peeni for plural?
Not nearly as good as the geelong supporter that came over here for a holiday and wanted a geelong Day premiers xxx tattoo and instead the Thai bloke wrote Gay premiers...Loved it!

With a derby this week, and with Nic Nat's triumphant return, nearly taking massive marks, and almost snapping miraculous goals I thought I needed to point out what likely everyone is thinking, Nic Nat is just Kepler Bradley with dreads.

Now, before our Blueandyella friends gnash their teeth, flood the 6pr lines and burn crosses on my front yard, the stats:

Source: https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy...2=19&type=A&pid1=1341&pid2=3108&fid1=C&fid2=C
View attachment 701823

Short of the obvious ruck knocks, and tackles ... interesting.

So;
View attachment 701824

Happy Derby week one and all.
9jeAoPU.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back