Nic Nat U Legend!

Remove this Banner Ad

Jez1974

All Australian
Oct 8, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Nic Nat what a legend and truly deserves a flag. Next year mate. He dominates with his strength, jump and presence. He plays 60% of games and equals or betters other Ruckman.
He should be judged on his one percentage, sneaky handballs in the wet, taps to shuey with his eyes closed, and taking the odd hanger. Whoops i forgot his 4 pace 20 metre close down and tackle. He is top notch.
#nicnatwillwinaflag

Happy to acknowledge Brodie Grundy as the best big man in the game today.
My hope for Nic Nat is a injury free pre season, one step at a time.

Favourite current big man, Mummy.
Agreed. He should have won the Brownlow. Mummy only good for rough and clumsy.

My enjoyment does not include v the Eagles, rough & clumsy is a great start for a big bloke.:mad:
I like his rough and clumsy. Just not mobile enough now. I like him but agree Grundy dominates but I rate Nic Nat. I don't mind if people don't rate him. I find though that the people who don't rate him, actually would love him in their team !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like his rough and clumsy. Just not mobile enough now. I like him but agree Grundy dominates but I rate Nic Nat. I don't mind if people don't rate him. I find though that the people who don't rate him, actually would love him in their team !!!
Rough and clumsy is where it starts and finishes

Nic Nat what a legend and truly deserves a flag. Next year mate. He dominates with his strength, jump and presence. He plays 60% of games and equals or betters other Ruckman.
He should be judged on his one percentage, sneaky handballs in the wet, taps to shuey with his eyes closed, and taking the odd hanger. Whoops i forgot his 4 pace 20 metre close down and tackle. He is top notch.
#nicnatwillwinaflag
Totally agree Vesty/Crobo, he is a match winner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back